10| Kagami's Fear and Hatred

- Chapter 10 -

Kagami's Fear and Hatred

"A-Ano, Tetsu-nii, are you sure they are going to accept something like that in the club? I mean. . . Oh damn, I want to see Taiga's expression!" I mused as we walked down the corridor with my brother. The paper box he was holding moved suddenly and all I could do was snicker. 

Yesterday's match was won by Too. Kaijo had lost with a small yet unreachable point gap which gave them the fourth seat in the Inter High. I had gotten a bit upset because Kise deserved to win. Not that Too played sneakily but I just. . . couldn't stand this team at all. 

As we reached the front door of the gym, I opened it and we sneaked in while the others weren't paying attention. "Konichiwa, everyone!" I greeted loudly and all the players looked at us.

"Good morning" Tetsu greeted too and looked at the gathered team with his usual stoic expression, though I knew that deep inside him, he wanted to see the reaction of the others.

"You're here!"

"I've got this here!" the other blunette stated and I turned my back at him, trying to restrain my laughter. Hyuga-senpai and Koga-senpai raised an eyebrow which was immediately disappeared by the small puppy which was brought out of the box, "A doggie"

"Whaaaa--!!"

"Where did you find that, OH NO!"

I just couldn't take it anymore and started laughing at their expressions. All of them were utterly dumbfounded and I'm sure they didn't expect something like that! Though, I wonder where Taiga is. . . When I was living in America, my grandma had a dog to keep the house safe and when Taiga and Tatsuya had come once, the red head almost peed his pants! It was hilarious! The moment is treasured. Wait, I just noticed something. . . What is--

"Kagami, what are you doing?" Kiyoshi-senpai asked the red head who was curled up in a ball in a corner and was quivering non-stop. I placed my hand in front of my mouth to prevent sounds to come out- this was going to be just great.

Taiga turned around and showed us his frightened expression, "No. . . Well, I. . . I'm afraid of dogs. . ."

"Whaatt?!"

"And I thought you were a tiger since the moment you arrived here!"

"I never said I was a tiger!"

"Well, tigers are practically cats and cats are afraid of dogs, hmm? Or something along these lines. . ." I stated wisely and made the red head pop a vein of irritation.

"Why you-"

"Kagami-kun, look here. It is so cute!" Tetsu exclaimed and tried to shove the puppy in Taiga's face who immediately backed off and that's how the chase around the gym began, the rest of us watching at them with purple lines appearing besides our faces.

What other crazy things was I going to see in here?

. . .

 Apparently, Coach barged in the room and discovered the puppy immediately. Needless to say that she adored it right away. That is what love from the first sight is! Okay, I have to stop Izuki-senpai from influencing me further. I don't want to be a failed pun lord. Anyway, Riko-senpai let us keep Tetsuya #2 in one condition: convince Taiga to keep him. Because as known, he was the only one who disagreed with keeping number two with us. 

Currently, me and Tetsu were spying Taiga and were looking for the proper moment to release Tetsuya #2 so he could like it. I pushed softly my brother and we looked at each other, nodding. He walked up to Taiga while I was keeping myself hidden behind the bushes and watching the scenery.