Chapter 5 // My Generation

Game night was fun. It's as easy as that. Nothing special happened. Apart from Sam and Alex kissing of course, which took Kara by surprise, but that was no big deal. It was quite fun seeing Brainy and Ruby team up. Apparently Nia, a intern, was also invited but she couldn't come even though she truly wanted to be there.

The night started pretty easy, or in other words charades. Which isn't easy since there will be a full on competition, Lena and I easily won that game. Next up was Monopoly, Kara expected Lena to win, since she is like really good at it. But Sam won, she smiled triumphantly which earned another kiss from Alex. Lena wasn't moved because of it, she wasn't even disappointed that she didn't win. 

No she just stood up, asked Kara to join her to grab something to drink and when they finally arrived at the kitchen she cornered Kara and kissed her hard. With only love and passion. Not anger, maybe a bit of irritation but that can also come from her not being able to kiss Kara like this in front of their niece, Ruby calls them aunts so why not call her niece. 

When everybody left around eleven, yes Ruby needed to go to bed on time, it was only Lena and Kara. And that meant some 'funny' business. Apparently Lena had to hold herself back the entire night. So when she asked Kara to make her hers she obliged. Kara gave her a night to never forget, but that also can be said about yesterday. So that doesn't mean much.

But one of the nightstands broke and Lena... she wasn't able to walk. Kara likes this way too much. Having the power, the upper hand. It wasn't like this with Mon-El and his customs from Daxam. No, no. He had all the power in bed, but it never satisfied Kara like this. No, this does the job. It makes her feel powerful without being an alien. 

And Lena whimpers for more, the begging, everything about it. It just makes her feel whole, complete. And then in the morning, when she wakes up. She just enjoys Lena's figure again when she maps out every inch of her side. But she will forget it again, so she will want to learn it again. And probably again and again and so on. 

Lena is just like the maze from the Maze Runner. It changes every time, so that means that every time there is something new to learn. Something cool.  When Kara traces Lena's outlines like always Lena would moan, even when she was fast asleep. 

But life with Lena, the past two days, is pretty great. She just doesn't get why James would be such a jerk. Because the whole Lena treatment is just perfect, that you need to ask Lena to do stuff for you since it's like she knows Kara's every need. But it's mutual, it is like Kara developed this sixth sense, knowing what Lena needs when and where. That is actually the perfect thing, because Lena loves a great massage. 

But this morning Kara stares at the ceiling, thinking about some stuff. Like does everybody of her age on earth does this? Have sex with their loved once whenever they want? Touch them when they can? Because it sure doesn't seem normal... but she isn't normal, is she? No, no... That changes everything completely because the both of them are far from normal. So it won't matter to them what they do. Kara just sighs which apparently doesn't go unnoticed by the now awake Lena "Kara, darling. What are you thinking about?" 

Kara is startled so she quickly turns, looking at Lena and thinks about what to say, what are the right words now. "Do you ever hope that we could just have a normal life?" 

A chuckle escapes Lena and with her morning voice she says "No, no. I do not. Because otherwise I wouldn't have known you and that is pretty important. Since I am going to spend the rest of my life with you. Which brings me on something, I found that metal ring. So you can let the world know you do dirty business with me."

Kara groans remembering people flirting with Lena at a couple of gala's Lena asked her to before she changed everything. "Yes, yes. I don't need any white privileged male trying to fuck you for your money."

Lena chuckles again and comments"My, my Kara Danvers cursing. It must be a special day." 

Kara grins mischievously and winks while saying "It is a very special day, since I can let the whole world know that you are mine. And mine only."

"What are you talking about," Lena looks honestly confused. She quickly covers her neck with her arms and mumbles a bit mad "I forgot about those."

Kara full on laughs and says "Yesterday you very much liked them. And today you hate them. Lovely time, isn't it? But babe, you shouldn't be worried about them. Make-Up will fix it in no time. And we both know that maybe today or tomorrow I will make a couple of new ones. And you will very much enjoy them." 

Lena looks at her with this new shine in her eyes, probably already turned on because she is thinking about what Kara will do to her. When Kara's hand slowly starts to roam her body again Kara chuckles, Lena completely changed. From this calm demeanour she changed to this is very needed demeanour. But Kara doesn't do anything yet. And Lena doesn't ask for it yet. So when she moves to straddle Lena, Lena let's out a gasp. Probably since she truly wants this... She wants Kara, needs Kara. And Kara gives herself to Lena. When they finally wake up again, well Lena wakes up again they were both too late for work. But that wasn't important. Their morning was wonderful. Like fantastic. Maybe even perfect.