Lauren's Outfit

Lauren's Outfit

"Now, you two go sit with one of the girls so I can get dresses fast, okay?"

They both nodded and I watched them as they sat down next to Normani.

*Time Skip*

The girls made their way over to the nearby shopping mall, Demi holding onto Lauren's hand and Dinah onto Camila's. It was decently warm out, but the mall seemed to be pretty cool compared to outside.

"Where should we go first?" Normani asked.

"Um, I think we should get some stuff we need first. So, Target?" Demi suggested, knowing that they hadn't been but so prepared for how Lauren was after her incident. Lauren kept close to Demi, practically glued at her side as we went into the Super Target.

Ally grabbed a cart and we put our purses in along with the Camren's bag.

"What do we need? I know we need more pull-ups, wipes, and powder, but what else?" Dinah said, thinking out loud.

"Laur needs pajamas really bad and more of a variety of weather appropriate clothes," Demi said, laughing a little at the fact that Lauren would probably live in hoodies if we let her.

"Yeah, let's just make our way through the kids' section and on the way out of there, we'll run through and grab anything else we need for them," Ally planned.

The girls did just as planned, they went through the kids' section, making sure Lauren had some warmer and cooler clothing along with more socks and pajamas, grabbing Camie a few things as well.

Then, they went into the baby and toddler section, finding the right Goodnites and getting a box for Camie, then getting Lauren Pampers instead since they heard they were more absorbent and she had been neglecting to tell when she was wet and they wanted wet fabric to stay away from her skin as much as possible.

They remembered to get wipes and powder. Demi actually ended up deciding to get some pacis and sippy cups for Lauren and some for Camie so she wouldn't feel left out.

It was a bit later in the morning now and breakfast was starting to sound like a good idea to the group.

DEMI POV

I could tell that Something seemed to be up with both Lauren and Camie. Camie seemed to be getting anxious and Lauren was breathing in a concerning way, like she was counting her breaths and breathing in a pattern.

I figured that maybe a distraction would help them, or at least reset them to an extent, not to mention I'm sure we were all hungry by now.

"What do you guys think about heading to the food court? We can get some breakfast," I suggested.

"I think that sounds good," Ally answered.

"I agree," Dinah and Normani said in unison, making me giggle a little bit. We went to the food court and looked around at our choices before deciding to order Camila a yogurt and eggs, and eggs and toast for the rest of us.

We managed to get through breakfast and Camila seemed to be doing better, maybe she was just getting a bit too much in her head and needed something to do.

Lauren, on the other hand, I wasn't sure about Lauren.

It was a bit difficult to get her to eat just more than half of her food, for she seemed very preoccupied with her thoughts.

"Laur, come on, we're gonna go now," I said softly, getting her to stand up, taking her hand in my own. I didn't want to draw attention to us, but Lauren was super out of it.

She looked up at me, she looked scared, her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes filled with unspilled tears.

"M..mama.." She whimpered before collapsing into me. I felt my heart sink.

**To be Continued**

A/N You pick the ending of this chapter!

Comment on this line of text if it is something simple that caused Lauren to pass out.

Comment on this line of text if you want it to be a surprise!