We know & we're not gonna leave you now

Ally POV

...Dinah nodded and Camie looked down nervously. "L..Lolo a..and Mani h..hate me now..?" She asked starting to cry. Lauren got in front of her. "We don't hate you, sweetie. it's cute. We are just glad you're alright." Camie wiped her eyes.

"Mani hate me?" Mani looked at her like she was crazy, "I could never ever hate you. You're way too much of a sweetheart." Camie smiled a little. "O..Otay." She said quietly.

"Mommy?" Everyone cooed. "Mommy and Lolo and Awwy a..and Mani and Camie color?" We all nodded and she ran off to her bunk to get something.

*time skip*

A few minutes later, Camie came back with a lot of coloring books and one of those giant packs of crayons. We all layed out on the floor and colored with her. It was really relaxing and it made Camie really happy.

After a few hours of coloring and a few more Disney movies Camie climbed onto Dinah's lap. (I've never seen any of the girls stay occupied for so long at one thing). Camie yawned and snuggled closer into Dinah.

Dinah POV

After coloring for a really long time and watching quite a few Disney movies, Camie repositioned herself onto my lap. She yawned and snuggled closer to me. "You tired princesa?" (It was a word I'd learned from Ally) she nodded.

"Well let's go get you ready for bed huh?" She nodded again. I stood up with Camie on my hip. "I'm going to go and get her ready for bed, if I'm not back in 30, come check on us okay?"

They nodded and I carried Camie to her bunk. I laid her down while I picked her out a pair of pajamas. I picked her out a kids pajama set with pants and a shortsleeve shirt that had cupcakes on it and helped her into it.

I made sure that she had her Paci and her teddy. "You all tucked in, baby?" She nodded and smiled, then her smile faltered. "What's wrong?" I asked, caressing her face. "M..mommy stay?" She started to cry a little.

Not a tantrum cry or anything like that, but like she was genuinely afraid and upset. I nodded and got into the bunk with her. She cuddled up to me and I started mindlessly playing with her hair, causing her to fall asleep almost instantly.

I fell asleep not too long after with my right arm wrapped around her tiny body and her cuddling my side.

Lauren POV

"Guys it's been 30 minutes, I'm gonna go check on them okay?" I said, everyone nodded. I walked to the back lounge and they weren't there so I checked Dinah's bunk, nope. Lastly, I checked Camie's bunk.

"Aweeeeee.. Guys." I whispered. They all came in, "aweeeee." Everyone cooed. "I never realized how tiny she was." Ally said. I looked at her, "Ally, you're tiny shush." I laughed. "I know, I know. I just thought she had atleast 5 inches on me, I don't know why... but she's practically my height." Ally said laughing a little.

"Yea yea, let's move before we wake them up." Normani suggested and we moved back to the front lounge. Ally cleaned up the coloring stuff and we sat around trying to figure out what we should do tonight.

"Who wants to get Turnt the fuck up?" I asked. Ally shot me a hell no look. "Please Allyyyy, Mani will go with me, right Mani?" Normani nodded, "Thank you." I huffed. "Can we pleaseeeeee?"

Ally sighed and gave in. "Fine, but I'm coming and I'm counting drinks, Cause Lauren.. I know how you are." "Heyyyyy rude. But true. I don't care if you come." I laughed. "We should leave around 11 and stay out till whenever." Mani said.

"That was my plan."I agreed. "Well let's start getting ready then, it's almost 10:30." Ally said. We all parted our ways to get ready.

*time skip*

"Isn't this place amazing?!" I yelled to Normani who was dancing with me at the club we'd chosen to go to. Ally had went off with one of the members from 1D, but they were still in sight.

"Yes, it's so fucking cool here Laur. You chose a great spot!" "What?!" "You chose a great spot!!" "Ohhh, thanks Mani!" Mani stopped drinking at like 6 shots cause she didn't want that bad of a hangover tomorrow.

I however.. Stopped counting at 6.
It must have been like 2am when Mani decided I'd had enough to drink, which is no fair. Then again.. I'd fallen more Times than I can count.

Mani helped me up. She's so nice and prettty. "Come on, we gotta find Ally!" She yelled to me. I nodded and held onto her tightly to keep from falling.

Mani found Ally and said, "So much for you counting her drinks." "Sorry I forgot, I got wrapped up. Laur lets go home, you're beyond drunk!" I just nodded cause I knew arguing was no use and I would regret it when I woke up.

It took a minute but the bus came and got us. Speaking of sleep. I think I'm sleeping... Yea I'm sleeping.. And I'm asleep.

Normani POV

"Really?" I said looking at Lauren, who was now passed the fuck out on the couch. "Let's just leave her there. We know waking her up is no use." Ally told me. I nodded in agreement.

We both got ready for bed and decided to just go to sleep, especially me cause I was a little tipsy myself, Ally was practically sober, but not all the way.

Pretty much we all crashed in our bunks, except Lauren, she passed out the moment we got onto the bus.

Dinah POV

I woke up to Camie trembling in my side and crying a little. I rubbed her back and it seemed to calm her down a little. I wanted her to sleep through the night, but also I didn't want her to have another nightmare.

I sat up and pulled her onto my lap. "Shhh.. You're okay, you're safe." I cooed, rocking her back and forth. I was glad that was all that it took to wake her.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes tiredly before koala bearing me. "Mommy?" "Yes baby?" "Water?" I nodded and stood up, helping her out of the bunk and picking her back up. I made sure I had one of her sippys and made my way to the kitchen area.

I looked on the couch. Really Lauren? "Mommy why Lolo sleep in clothes dats silly?" Camie asked me. "Cause she was really tired." I told her, she nodded and I put the lid on her Sippy.

I carried her back into her bunk, letting her fall back asleep on me. Once I knew that she was fast asleep, it didn't take me long to fall back asleep myself.