"So, this is it. This is everything I know," John said and motioned around the motel room where multiple newspaper clippings and John's notes were taped to the wall, making it seem like some type of serial killeresque wallpaper. Sam's laptop was opened in front of him with a few post it notes stuck the top of it. "Our whole lives we've been searching for this demon, right? Not a trace, just nothing. Until about a year ago. For the first time, I picked up a trail."

"That's when you took off," Dean noted from where he was leaned against the wall by the desk John and Sam sat at.

John ran his thumb along his bottom lip and nodded. "Yeah, the demon must have come out of hiding or hibernation. 

"So what's the trail you found?" Sam questioned.

"It starts in Arizona, then in New Jersey, California," John listed off as his eyes bounced between his three kids. "Houses burn down to the ground. It's going after families, just like it went after us."

"Families with infants," Delaney added quietly, crossing her arms as she leaned against the dresser across from where her brothers and John were.

John nodded and leaned leaned his arms on the desk. "Yeah, the night of the child's six month birthday."

Delaney blinked and she straightened up at the new information. She knew she was a baby the night her mom died, but she hadn't realized how young she actually was until now.  "I was six months old that night?"

"Exactly six months."

"So this demon is going after these kids for some reason," Delaney paused as she scoffed at the thought of it all. It was such a terrible thing and to find out more babies than just her and Max had been targeted, their families paying the price in the process. They didn't even know what this demon wanted from her or any of the others and that set a terrible feeling in the pit of her stomach. "Same way it came for me?"

John rolled his lips into his mouth and ran his hand over it, clearly not wanting to answer Delaney's question.

"So Mom's death, Will - it is all because of me?"

"We don't know that, Della," Dean replied, giving her a look to not go down that road again. 

"I'd say we're pretty damn sure, Dean!" Delaney barked, pushing herself off the dresser and walking closer to her brothers and John. 

"For the last time, Delaney, what happened to them is not your fault," Dean argued.

Delaney slapped her hands to her sides and bitterly laughed. "Yeah, well, it's still my problem."

"It's not your problem, it's our problem," Sam corrected.

"Boys, lay off your sister," John cut in and both boys quickly shut their mouths. He pushed himself up from his seat and walked around the desk to lean against the front of it.

Delaney huffed as she walked back over to the dresser, staring out the window for a long moment in deep thought. This demon clearly had a plan for her and these other kids, but Delaney couldn't even begin to imagine what this thing wanted. "So why is it doing it? What does it want?"

"Look, I wish I had more answers. I do. I've always been one step behind it," John answered,  running a hand through his hair. "I have never gotten there in time to save..."