Chapter 46 - The Suspect

Start from the beginning

"I understand," she said.

"Can I ask you some questions?" She asked.

"Yeah of course," I said.

"When you got into your apartment, what time wast it," she asked me.

"Around, 12," I said.

"Was your apartment locked?" She asked.

"Yes it was," I said.

"When you opened your room, how was the mannequin?" She asked.

"It hung just like that, I didn't touch anything cause I saw,"

"Blood,"

"All over it and it fell onto my bed," I said.

She looks at me before she write down the paper,

"We've check on your security camera there was a man, he got into your apartment with a mask on,"

"Did you give your key to anyone?" She asked me.

"No," I said.

"Did you left it somewhere before?" She asked.

I stay in a silent to remember everything,

"I left it a couple weeks ago since I moved into my boyfriend's penthouse," I said.

"Ex boyfriend," I cleared up.

"Mr Adams?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said.

A man suddenly enter our room then give the lady a few papers before whisper some words to her, the lady turns around to face me. Both of the man and the lady looking at me in a serious way before started to talk,

"Have you ever seen this man before?" The lady put the paper on the table.

Oh my god,

Shit,

"It's him," I said.

"The man that have been following you?" She asked.

"Yes," I said.

My heartbeat is pounding so fast and I cannot control it, looking at his face, it feels weird and uncomfortable.

"He found dead just after you reported about the mannequin in your room, and the blood on the mannequin is his," she said and it terrifies me more.

"It means there must be some other person that put the mannequin in your room," she said.

"Oh god," I said.

"For your protection we will have our agents with you until we found the man," she said.

"You'll also get a safe house," she said.

"Cause whoever this guy is, he can kill," she said.

Shit.

"You don't have to worry about anything miss Clark, as long as our agent is with you you're going to be just fine," she said.

I stay in silent not so sure if I'm safe enough to live in this city.

~

The FBI has collected so many informations from me, they finally let me to go home even though I personally still feel so scared to leave their office. Cause the killer is still out there and I don't know if I'm going to survive him or not.

When I walk out of the room Kelsie is still waiting at the waiting room, she got up right away just after I walk out. She pulls me into a hug and tell me that my mom also my dad is coming.

To be honest, I don't expect that both of them are coming cause they live so far away from here. Plus both of them have their own thing to do, they have their own family to take care of.

Kelsie and I was talking until I suddenly see none other than Alex.., what is he doing here? His eyes catch mine but then he looks away a second after. We just broke up a few hours ago and I have to accidentally meet him now.

"What is he doing here?" I asked Kelsie.

"He's in the police's suspect and witness list," Kelsie said.

"How do you know?" I asked him.

"I heard them talking about him and of course his company," Kelsie said.

"Are they going to arrest him?" I asked Kelsie.

"No if he didn't kill the man that has been stalking you," she said.

"Alex is a suspect?" I asked her.

"I don't know bell, I don't really understand about the FBI's theories," she said.

We were talking until I see both of my mom and my dad enter the office, they look like they're asking for me to the lady at the front desk.

"That's my parents," I said.

They look up at me then they run into me, my mom has a tear on her eyes. Both of them look so worried I can tell the way both of them running towards me.

"Oh my god sweetheart," my mom said before pulling me into a hug.

She strokes my hair while hugging me, "Are you hurt? Are you okay?" She asked me.

"I'm alright mom," I said.

She broke the hug then my dad pulls me into another hug, he kisses the top of my head while brushing my head.

"Thank god," he said.

"How long does it happen to you honey?" My mom asked.

I don't want them to know since when did this thing happen cause, I don't want them to be worried about me and I don't want them to blame on Alex.

"She can go home right?" My dad asked Kelsie.

"Yes she can, but she has to be followed by the FBI agent for her own protection until they found the killer," she said.

"Okay," my mom said.

"Guess I need a place to stay, I don't want to be alone at this time," I said.

"My house?" Both of my parent said at the same time.

Kelsie and I look at both of them, to be honest I don't care where am I going to stay whether it is with their new family or what, I just don't want to be alone.

"My house is quite more far than your mom, it's all up to you," my dad said.

"Guess I'll stay with you tonight mom," I said.

"Okay honey," She said.

"Let's go home," she said then put her arm around my waist.

My mom, my dad and Kelsie, both of them are leading me out of the office while my eyes and my thoughts are looking for his appearance. Somehow he is the only person that really understand about this situation, and somehow he's the only one that can make me feel safe.

I just want him to come to me then pull me into his arm, I want him to sleep next to my bed while wrapping his arms around my body. I want him to tell me everything is going to be just fine, I just don't know why did I do that, I don't know why my heart and my mind went into separate ways.

But the only question in my head now is,

Did he really kill the guy?