Chapter 24 - Christmas Morning

Isabella Clark

My eyes went open when I smelled a good smell of food in the morning, until I realized it was Christmas morning. And again i woke up on Alex's bed but this time with him still sleeping next to me, he was wearing the same sweater from last night and he looked peaceful. Those long lashes that fell on his cheek while his eyes were closed.

"Merry Christmas Alex" I whispered to him.

I slowly got up from the bed then got out from the bedroom to found Kelsie was cooking in the kitchen, some of the food was already ready to serve as i greeted her first.

"Morning Kels" i said.

"Merry Christmas" i said.

"Merry Christmas Bella" She smiled while kept cooking then i sat on the island table, watching her cooking with a smile.

I had the best view that morning where the sun light was shining through the lake which showing the best view that morning. Even it was sunny the temperature was 4 celsius which made me felt cold. I wished it was snowing it would create the best vibes for Christmas.

"Merry Christmas!!" I heard noah screaming while walking down the stairs by himself and he was adorably still wearing his dinosaurs pajamas.

"Be careful baby" Kelsie said.

He ran into the kitchen before hugging me, I hugged him so tight and that little man smells like a baby powder.

"Merry Christmas Noah" i said while smiling.

"It's Christmas morning! Merry Christmas everyone!" Charlie walked into the kitchen with a camera on his hand.

"Hey bell say merry Christmas" he said.

"Merry Christmas from Alexander Adams's Mansion" i waved to the camera.

"Merry Christmas Charlie" i hug him then he hugged me with one hand cause he was holding a camera.

"Merry Christmas Bell" he said.

Charlie was also like a dad to me, both Kelsie and Charlie are like my own parents and i adore them so much.

"Merry Christmas honey" Charlie wished Kelsie then kissed her lips and it was the sweetest things that i saw in the morning.

"Good morning everyone" Alex voice suddenly appeared and he was already awake, i turned my head around and he looked sleepy.

"Merry Christmas Alex!" Noah said to Alex which made Alex had to leaned down to receive a hug from Noah.

"Merry Christmas too bud" he said while brushing on Noah's back and my lips curled into a smile.

He let Noah go, then he walked into me then he smiled at me, "Merry Christmas" i said to him with a smile on my face. "Merry Christmas" he said before putting his arm around my waist to pull me into a hug.

I was surprised when he hugged me but it was Christmas, maybe he just felt happy so i hugged him back. He always smells so good even it was early in the morning.

"Merry Christmas everyone" Alex said.

"Merry Christmas Alex" Kelsie said after she was done cooking.

"Merry Christmas" Charlie said while holding on the camera, Alex was smiling into the camera.

"Thank you for making us break fast Kelsie" Alex said then Kelsie smiled.

"Your welcome" she smiled.

"Oh my god gifts let's open it!!" Noah sounded so excited which made us all come into the living room.