Chapter 35 - Company's Event

Isabella Clark

We arrived at the building and we walked out of the car when the officer opened up our door, I stepped out of the door then wait for alex to get into next to me. He helped me to step on the stairs cause I was wearing a kinda long dress that night.

There were so many people heading into the ballroom hotel, just like what Alex said it was a huge event just likea new year. So many people came into the company's anniversary and I didn't know them at all.

We got into the ballroom where some of the employees were bowing when they saw Alex walked in while I just smiled since the time I arrived at the building. Alex lead us into a round table that had our names on it,

Mr. Alexander Adams

Miss Isabella Clark

We sat next to one another while waiting for the event getting started, there were so many people greeted him and he also introduced me to them which I started to get tired to greet them back but, I still had to think about his reputation.

"Bell have you heard about Hamilton land?" He asked me, well, of course, it was one of the most famous successful company in the United States.

"Of course who doesn't," I said.

"There's Apollo Hamilton he's now the head of his family's company" he whispered while we were looking into an attractive tall guy who was wearing grey tuxedo walking next to a beautiful lady who was wearing an elegant black dress walking next to her.

"He's my senior back in college," he said then I nodded while looking at the perfect couple who were looking for their seat.

"That's his girlfriend?" I asked him.

"That's his wife" he sounded annoyed by me not knowing it.

"Oh," I said.

"She's beautiful," I said.

"Have you heard about Val n co?" He asked me then I nodded while sipping on the wine while my eyes were still looking at them like a freaking sociopath.

"His wife is the daughter of the owner but her brother is the one who taking the company over," he said then I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Do you wish if you can be her, so someone else can take over the company?" I asked him before we laughed.

"Kinda, but I heard she's a smart ass too she's a doctor though," Alex said and it blew my mind.

"Beautiful, rich, hot man, a good brain that's it she's living a perfect life" I raised both of my hand and it made Alex laugh.

"What are they doing here?" I asked him.

"Our company has a great relationship with their company so, kinda connected cause they the kind of company that doesn't play dirty you know," he said.

"Ah sounds cool," I said to him.

"Should we say hi to them then?" I asked him.

"Maybe after the show started," he said then I nodded.

After looking at one of his senior my eyes caught Derek walked in alone with a really clean tuxedo and I couldn't feel more uncomfortable when he walked in. Those guilty eyes seemed had a thousand evil plans, and I was trying to have eye contact with him.

"Bellaaa" someone suddenly called me and it was none other than Alex's mom who walked into me to give me a hug.

"Hi Mrs. Adams," I said while hugging her back.