Chapter 31 - Good morning

Alexander Adams

I woke up in the morning and found out that she wasn't there next to me, i opened my eyes while my thoughts still sticked with what happened last night.

She is, beautiful.

She's a total goddess I couldn't believe that i have her in my life, last night we made love and it wasn't a one night stand. I love this girl so much, she's all i need in life and i would never let her go.

She wasn't in the room but i could hear a television's sound from the living room. She got up early, I wondered what was she like to do in the morning. I put on a pants then walked out of the bedroom into the living room, when i walked out of her room and i could smell a good smell of breakfast from the kitchen.

She was cooking in the kitchen, she looked beautiful as ever. She was wearing an oversized shirt while frying something on the kitchen,

"You're awake" she said after her beautiful blue eyes looking up at me,

Those beautiful pair of blue eyes and that smile..

Aah

Beautiful

"Morning" i said as I entered the kitchen, I walked closer into her before she gave me a sweet morning kiss on the lip.

This girl could make me go insane, she's perfect.

"What are you making?" I asked her.

"Breakfast for you and me" she said.

"Glenn dropped a bag this morning I believe it's yours" she said while kept frying the delicious bacon on the pan.

"Actually i have to go to work today" i said.

"Go take a shower then" she said.

"Yeah I'm going to take a shower" i said then kissed her cheek.

I went to pick the black bag before got into the bathroom to take a shower, the hot water poured against my skin as my thoughts were bringing me to last night. She was so beautiful, her curves were perfectly in shape and her lips, it felt so sweet and soft. She was hardly breathing while she kept moaning on my ear, she tasted so sweet and I'm addicted to her.

She's insanely beautiful

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my torso, i was passing her closet and it was very organized. I could smell her sweet scented perfume when i walked in, she always smells like a sweet flower every time i pulled her close.

I am in love with her so much,

My responsibility is to make sure that she was safe, I didn't want anything happened to her so i was going to let my men to keep their eyes from now on. I didn't want anything happened to her so i had to be extra protective on her, i wanted her to be safe even she travels across the country.

I put on my working suit before walked out of her bedroom then found that the breakfast was ready. She welcomed me to join her to the kitchen, I couldn't hide my smile anymore when i was around a woman like her.

"What are you doing today?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I'm leaving tomorrow" she said.

"Alex, my cousin is getting married this month, mom had sent me a dress and an invitation" she said while she was eating her breakfast.

"Great then you should come" i said.

"Yeah" she said but she sounded not sure.

"I'm coming with you" i said then she looked up but it wasn't a happy response.