Chapter 22 - Pink Carpet

Isabella Clark

I've changed into a dress for the after party, I hadn't met Alex yet cause i was busy to change and prepare for the carpet. But i could see that he was texting me asking me where am i,

Alex Adams :
Bell where are you?

Alex Adams :
I'll meet you at the pink carpet

Bella Clark :
I'm ready! Where are you?

Alex Adams :
Turned around you'll see me a couple meters.

I turned around then saw him standing next to a guy that I didn't know, it must be his friend that he brought here because he is single. I smiled when i saw him and he did the same thing while kept walking closer to me, he walked closer then pulled me into a hug before gave a kiss on the cheek.

There were so many models and their relatives in the room, they were attending the event with their love one, their family and some of them only by themselves.

"Can i kiss you?" He whispered to me.

"You don't have to ask, there are cameras everywhere" i laughed.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek while i had my arm wrapped around his waist, i had my face nuzzles on his neck and i could smell his manly cologne.

"Let's get into the line" i said before pulling his hand to get into the line of the pink carpet.

"Congrats bell always proud of you" Kelsie smiled then I hugged her.

"Thank you mommager" i said to her then she smiled.

"Your welcome sweet heart, go have some fun" she said before Alex and i got into the line.

Alex and i were in the middle of the models who was ready to get into the carpet to take a picture, he couldn't left me without having his arm around my waist or holding on my hand which i knew it was the part of the stunt. I realized that Anthony and Stacy was just joining the line too, Stacy looked beautiful like always but i tried not to look at them.

"How was my show?" I asked Alex.

"It was good" he said while still standing next to me and his arm was on my shoulder brushing it slowly.

"Just good" i said nodding.

"I'm proud of you seriously" he said then it finally made me looking up at him, our faces were only a few inches and his hazel eyes were sparkling.

"Your hair was shining your skin was"

"I like the way you confidently walked out of the backstage and smiling, you were yourself back there" he said as he intertwined both of our hands together.

"I was looking at a girl that born with a talent" he said then every single words that he said touched my heart and it made me smile.

"Are you sweet talking to me?" I asked him with a smile but then he looked away with a smile on his face.

"No I didn't" he smiled.

I leaned closer onto his neck with my right hand rested around his neck, while my right hand was on his torso. "I know you did it for the stunt don't worry" I whispered on his ear.

"Bella Clark you're next" the guy said then we stepped into the carpet session together.

He put his arm around my waist then he kissed me on the cheek, I smiled when he did that but then we turned around to face one another then he kissed me on the lips. We also took a formal picture together until we were finally done, but we weren't so done when some of the media were asking us for a quick interview.