Chapter 7- The Tables have turned

Start from the beginning

*********

*Niall's POV*

I almost forgot it was movie night. yay.. Note the sarcasm please. Honestly, after today all I cared about was just going back to sleep hoping it would wash out all the humiliation of today but sadly Harry and Louis had to pick tonight for our movie night. On our way back, Zayn tried desperately to ask me about Anna or about what happened between us but with no success. He gave up after a few minutes but I knew that wasn't the end of this. 

"Niall.. I see you're back from your "walk".. We were about to watch the movie! Come join us!" Liam announced happily as he was walking to the kitchen probably to make some popcorn. I decided I wasn't in the mood to help him out, believe it or not, so I sat on the sofa next to Harry and Louis. They both paused their conversation to give me a warm smile and carried on afterwards. Zayn went to help Liam out in the kitchen and probably to tell him about what happened. I decided to log on Twitter for a while and as soon as I had seen my mentions, I wished I hadn't. Hate.. Hate.. Hate and more hate! Lately, this seems to be the only thing I've been getting and it was driving me insane. I've been trying to forget about it, honestly I have but it wasn't easy to forget about lots of girls who do nothing but sending you hate all day. It was frustrating! Maybe even humiliating.. Sometimes I wonder.. Why did I do this? Why did I jeopardize my life and my reputation just to sign up for the Xfactor? I wonder how my life would've been if I had never applied? Maybe better, I would still be Niall Horan who has an amazing family and amazing friends. I took a look at Harry who was now trying to tickle Louis while pinning him to the couch and I smiled to myself. If I had never applied to the XFactor, I would have never met these amazing people. Soon, Zayn and Liam joined us with three huge bowls of popcorn and I knew that one of them was entirely mine.I grinned happily and stretched my arms waiting for my trophy aka my popcorn when Liam stood right in front of me still holding it, I tried to take it from him but he moved it away. "Niall.. We need to talk!" Liam announced firmly. Louis and Harry looked at each other and said in unison "We do?". Liam shot them a glare and they both nodded. 

"What happened today Niall? Who was the girl you were talking to?" Liam inquired. I didn't like the tone he was using though... It was too fatherly. Like he was adressing his son and not a friend. He must have noticed it because his eyes softened and he shot me an apologetical look which I returned with a small smile. I looked at Zayn who was leaning against a chair waiting for my response along with the other two lads. I sighed and I knew that I wasn't going to get out of this one so easily. 

"Okay.. You see.. Today I woke up very very early so I decided to go eat out..." I told them everything, from the girl who hated on me, to Anna , to what happened tonight with Zayn and last to the hate I'm still getting on Twitter. I looked up at them to see them all staring at me, especially Louis who was shockingly speechless. "Niall.. We.." Harry began. "didn't know I felt this way?" I cut him off " "Of course you didn't guys... Why would you anyway? I'm nothing to you!" 

"Niall.. That isn't true! You're our friend!" Liam cut me off again. "Yeah.. Well.. You haven't been acting like "friends" lately! All you cared about was your stupid lives, buying new houses or hanging out with your girlfriends or other girls and you have totally forgotten about me!". I shouted angrily. 

They all looked at each others and Louis commented "But... You didn't tell us you've been getting hate! How were we supposed to know? huh?" . If looks could kill, Louis would be so dead by now.

"What was I supposed to tell you? 'Hey guys.. I've been getting hate form girls who think I'm worthless?' " by then I was fuming. 

"Niall is right!" Zayn interrupted us. I looked at him questionably.  "He's right.. We haven't been the best friends lately. I've been busy with Perrie and all of us have been just.. occupied! I'm sorry Niall!" Okay.. I was definitely not expecting that. I nodded and stood up. However, Louis had another idea. He made his way to me and squeezed me in a bone crushing hug. "Louis.. Can't... Breath!" I was honestly out of breath. Finally, he let go of me and gave me a genuine smile, one of his famous smiles "I'm sorry as well, mate!". "It's okay , Louis! I got used to it!". Harry soon joined the Doncaster boy and added after him "So.. Tomorrow we're having a day out! Just the five of us.. No fans, No paparazzis which I have to admit is going to be very hard and we're gonna catch up! what do you think, Niall?" . I smiled and nodded maybe too quickly "Sounds perfect guys! Thank You!" . The two lads smiled happily and gave me yet another hug before letting me go. "I'm sorry as well, mate!" that had to be Liam. I turned and saw him smiling sheepishly and looking down. "It's okay, you didn't know!". That seemed to put him in ease before Zayn interrupted us again... "Okay.. Enough with the girly moment! Can we watch the movie now?" . We chuckled and I looked at my bowl of popcorn in Liam's hands "Liam.. Is there something you need to give me?". He looked at my bowl and gave it to me "There you go, Nialler!" . I smiled and I made myself comfortable on the couch while "The Avengers" was about to begin... How I love my friends!

--------------------------------------------

A/N: So.. Everything seems good for Niall, right? Anyway, I won't be able to upload for a while because I'm starting school soon so yeah,, just please put up with me? :3 :3

Anyway, vote/comment? The song of this chapter is "Wings" by Little Mix. Not a huge fan but it's definitely  a catchy song :3 :3

Pic on the side in Jacqueline.. Yup! I'm a fan of Pretty Little Liars :p

Please tell me what you guys think???? 

Enjoy :) xx

I love you <3