t w e n t y t w o

ever since i got my car, i have continuously gone through a cycle of school, cafe, work, eat, sleep. the marks on my neck finally went away. the last time i've seen any of the guys other than nick was like almost a month. i have gone from developing cali girl to college girl really quick. diana actually moved out, and somehow she took chia with her. she felt concerned for the first week. then she came with nick a few days later, and seen that the place was trash. then the second week came by, where it was a late night. nick and her tried to have a sneak away, but after seeing that my trash from her last visit was still sitting in the same place it was before has led to her giving up visiting the week later.

"you know what, i'm staying here for the weekend," diana says when she came for a visit by the end of the month.

"nah. that's okay. im good. im good." i take a drink of coffee before getting ready for work.

"are you sure?" she asks, as i can see her sneak some of the makeup i have received from work into her bag

"yea, don't worry about it," i smile. "also, i saw that."

"you're living in my home for free," she continues to take. "the boys miss you. when are you gonna visit?"

"when i have the time." i gag to the idea. maybe zion has already forgotten about me, for possible rebound purposes. i was his rebound, and i have accepted it. "but tell them i love the new song. it keeps me awake."

"i thought you only have that training job for 3 days a week," diana pouts.

"well, i have to work on some project. i only have this year here. then i'm gonna go hong kong next year. after that, milan for my third year. i'll be coming back for my last year," i fix up my hair. "they're just prepping me, and i'll be out of your hair."

"what about me?" she asks. "why is my baby leaving?"

"well, i'm gonna come back and visit," i grab my bag before heading out. "bye!"

when i went to training for the past weeks, i have been taught so many things and listened to so many gossip or stories from the older group of people. all i have been told repeatedly from them was to choose wisely and have fun in my young life before its all gone.

"when do you plan to go back home?" mary asked, once everyone in the conference room left

"during fall break, hopefully. just to surprise family. i  told them on several occasions that the possibility of going to my brother's wedding would be impossible." i answered

"how's school going?" she asked.

"fine. but tiring. should i continue with the world bachelors?" i question, once she finally brought it out of me. "it's really nice to study abroad, but is it worth it? i have friends here and everything here."

"well, it could help for your future. just see how you feel by the end of the semester," she pats my shoulder. "the future is in your hands."

"thanks mary," i smile before heading out.

"no problem liliana," she waved before continuing to do other work.

___

zion's pov

"did you guys hear?" edwin giggles.

"if its another dad joke, i'm not here for it," i say, as i walk away.

"oh zion, you're gonna love this," edwin smiles. "kacie's new guy got her knocked up."

"good for her," i say.

"what if it's yours?" he questions, which i ignore.

"that was a month ago. also, why is everyone getting pregnant? has anyone cared for our population problem?" i question before walking away.

"she has gone sleep deprived crazy. doses of coffee constantly. she's on her second bag in one week," i hear diana speak, while she was talking to nick. "i'll just stay at the house for the weekend. i don't think she's okay."

"okay, do what you think is right," i hear nick reply, before diana walked out

"who's not okay?" i ask diana once she walked out of the room

"lils. she has gone crazy. i trusted her with taking care with chi, but she has gone through what she calls "hustle-hustle phase," where she doesn't take time for herself. so now we have a bunch of dogs in this house now. she never told me she was taking the world bachelors," she pouts. "she's leaving next year."

"she's leaving?" i question.

"mhm, but she'll come back in her graduating year. just a year in hong kong. then a year in milan. then it's her choice of where she wants to go to on her last year," diana huffs.

"that's why she never visits anymore?" i asked

"she has her own life. so do you. don't mess with my baby girl's life." diana looks me dead in the eye. "you guys messed around once, and now it probably would never happen again. but, im forcing her to not isolate in our couch for the weekend."

___

it came the last friday of september. diana came back to stay for the weekend for her concerns on me.

"i have to go to jen's and mikey's baby shower reveal, wanna come?" i asked, in which she hisses for her reply

"nah, you are a mess girl." she files her nails. "i can't believe you're still friends with them."

"the poor girl is scared. im scared for her. though mikey was good with jax, he can't handle a diaper change or crying of a baby. don't even get me started with the barfs," i gag. "but i don't wanna go alone. jenny told me how its suggested for me to bring someone with me to avoid questions from mikey's side of the family."

"not me. no thanks." she rolls her eyes. "don't you have other friends?"

"just some dude i sit next by, but i dont think he likes me." i pout. "he's part of the study group i signed up for though. but i can see him roll his eyes when i appear."

"yea, no." diana spoke. "what's the pain of going by yourself? its just family, friends, and college students."

____

"omg lils," madeline came up to me. "how's it?"

"good mads. is highschool treating you right?" i hug her. madeline was probably the only good thing i got out of mikey and i's relationship. along with the good bond with his family.

"ive heard you have a new boyfriend," she giggles. "i wanna see him. cuz he probably looks better than my brother."

"where'd you hear that from?" i shiver a bit

"from my mom, who heard it from jenny's mom, who heard it from jenny." she replied.

"mhm." i grin a bit. "but i do not have a boyfriend. if i did, he would've been my date here."

"mkay." she walked away to catch up with others.