Chapter 22 : The Worst Thing

Start from the beginning

Irene's POV
I slowly opened my eyes. I felt so weak... All I could see was a blinding light shining right at me. Am I dead? I tried to move until I heard an unfamiliar voice. "She's awake." I suddenly felt some weird feeling on me. Am I in the hospital? But how...? The last time I remembered I was sleeping the room... "Ah..." I tried to open my eyes widely. "T-Taehyung..." That was all I could think of. It came out of my mouth which made me realise how much I miss him.

Then I remembered... The girl and him... A tear slowly ran down my cheek. I hate him... So much... How could he do this to me? But... What if it was just a misunderstanding? But why would he kiss her? I slowly felt my vision becoming clearer. I looked around and there was no one. I only can see Jennie's bag beside me on the table. I sighed before staring at the ceiling. I should just rest...

Taehyung's POV
"You seriously made a stupid bet?!" Eunbi slammed the table. "Woah calm down for a while..." I told her as she rolled her eyes in response. I explained everything to her and of course she would freak out after hearing every sentence I say. "So- Wait is that Jimin?" Eunbi said. Me and Yuqi immediately sit up straight with our eyes widen and looked at Eunbi.

"Where?" We both asked in unison. Eunbi slowly pointed which seems to be behind us. We quickly look back and saw Jennie and Jimin together. "What are they-" Yuqi suddenly interrupted me. "I think he's up to something." She said in a serious tone.

"He's gonna earn Jennie's trust so she would let him meet Irene. It seems that Irene must've had woken up a few moments ago or else Jennie wouldn't leave the room just like that." She explained as if she was rapping We both were shocked by her predictions. "And if Irene just woke up, the doctor would obviously ask them to wait for a few hours and it would be at least 2 hours for Irene to rest since she passed out due to stress. Jimin will soon slowly brainwash Jennie with his words since he's an expert with that..." Yuqi explained.

"He's up to something. But unfortunately we don't know what he would to Irene..." Eunbi said. "Yes, we must find out his plan." Yuqi said. "Woahhh... Damn you both are like some agents kind-" "It's not the time to play around." Yuqi interrupted me. I slowly turn back to Jimin and Jennie as I pay attention to them. "Got any ideas?" I asked as I turned back to the girls. "I think I got a plan... But it's really risky." Eunbi said. "Tell us." Yuqi said.

No one's POV
After a few moments,
Eunbi took a deep breath before walking her way to them. She pulled a seat and sat beside Jennie making Jennie and Jimin shocked. "Jennie, why are you here? With him..." Eunbi asked as she looked at Jimin coldly. "Oh we bumped into each other. Why?" Jennie said to Eunbi. "I need to go buy some stuffs. Can you accompany me?" Eunbi begged as she tried to do an aegyo.

"Haha sure. Jimin can take care of-" "No, Jimin should come with us too!" Eunbi said. "But..." Jimin said but looking at Eunbi making a puppy face made him chuckle. "Fineee!" Jimin said as he pat Eunbi's head. Eunbi faked a smile although inside, she wanted to break his arm for touching her. "After we eat okay?" Jennie said. Eunbi happily nodded in response.

"All good?" Taehyung whispered to Yuqi. "Yes... Now quick let's move!" Yuqi said as both of them rushed to Irene's hospital room. "Move her to another room quick." Yuqi ordered. "SO WE'RE JUST GONNA GO INSIDE LIKE THAT?" Taehyung shouted. "SHH!" Yuqi quickly covered his mouth before looking left and right to check. "We got the key right?" Yuqi asked Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes widen as he realised he left the key on the canteen table.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! QUICKLY GRAB IT!" Yuqi said as she pushed Taehyung. Taehyung ran as fast as he could, not caring that we would bump into people. But then he bumped into Jennie... "Ouch!" Jennie said and turned to Taehyung. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Jennie said to him. He froze and didn't know what to do. He saw Eunbi beside Jennie. "Come on Jennie! Let's go!" Eunbi said and pulled Jennie away. "Phew, that was close..." Taehyung said as he grabbed the key from the table. He rushed back to Yuqi.

"Let's gooo!" Eunbi said as she pulled Jennie harder. "Oh wait, I left my bag near Irene's place. You go to Jimin's car first ok?" Jennie said and ran to Irene's room. "Oh shit..." Eunbi mumbled as she clenched both of her fists.

"Quickly unlock the door!" Yuqi said to Taehyung while hitting his back to make him faster. "I'm trying! There are so many keys!" Taehyung said. Yuqi then looked forward. "SHIT, JENNIE'S COMING!" Yuqi panicked as she hit Taehyung's back harder. "Wait wait wait, last 3 keys...." Taehyung said. "Ahhh quick! She's almost here!" Yuqi said. "GOT IT!" Taehyung said and quickly open the door. They both ran inside the room.

Jennie was walking while checking her phone. She reached the seat beside the door of Irene's room. "Let me check on Irene for a while..." Jennie said. She slowly touched the doorknob to open it.

Inside the room,
"Now we'll have to move the-" Yuqi stopped talking as Taehyung and Yuqi heard the door opening. "Fuck... We're dead..." Taehyung said. The door was slowly opening which made both of them terrified. "It's too late to hide..." Taehyung whispered.

The door opened.

-
To be continued....

Hope you enjoy today's update. Sorry id there are some mistakes... I was trying to update quick so yeah. If you don't understand the plan yet then soon you will in the next chapter. And if you would like to check out the next chapter, don't forget to vote for this story! Thank you!