Patch Me If You Can

Start from the beginning

"No! Not all of it!" Max protested, "we didn't tell you about the pirates or laser tag-"

I whacked Max's arm and he realized what he was doing. Harris's hands filled up with fire and fury.

"I'm gonna stop talking now." Max finished, awkwardly.

"You ruined my surprise party and now I'm gonna ruin it for everyone else!" Harris screamed and launched a huge fire blast at us.

I gasped when it came right at Max and I pulled him away from it but it skimmed his hair.

He grabbed his newly cut hair that I just noticed and panicked.

"My swoosh! Girls, did he hurt my swoosh?!"

"No." I denied and ruffled his hair. "But I did."

He glared playfully at me before I looked over at Harris who had left.

Phoebe sighed, "We have to stop Harris before Link finds out I turned him evil and before anyone gets hurt."

I gave her a look. "Let's pretend you said those in reverse order."

Phoebe nodded, nervously.

Max typed something on his phone before looking at us. "Just texted Nora and got us a ride."

Moments later, Chloe appeared wearing an adorable pirate costume.

"All aboard the Chloe train! Choo Choo!" Chloe cheered. Max and Phoebe grabbed her hands and I grabbed Max's.

Chloe teleported is to Laze-Arrrr Tag and appeared in a photo booth.

Chloe popped out of the booth. "Ain't no party like a laser party!"

I smiled at this and giggled. I think Chloe surpasses Max as my favorite Thunderman.

The three of us peeked our heads out and saw a a group of kids dressed as pirates running into the arena.

Link chased after them. "Don't head into the arena yet, Harris isn't here! We have to yell surprise!"

Once they were gone, we walked out of the photo booth.

"Soon as Harris arrives we'll isolate him and destroy the patch." Phoebe declared.

"We're not destroying the patch." Max protested. "You're forgetting that part and it worries me."

I looked at the laser tag equipment and thought for a moment.

"Max," I picked up a laser tag gun. "Can you modify these so it can shoot real lasers so we can stop Harris and get the patch?"

Max's eyes lit up and nodded.

"Yeah! Smart idea, Lindy." Max praised and kissed my cheek. I blushed at this.

"Stop!"

"Link's coming!" Phoebe whispered and we quickly hid in the photo booth.

"Hey! Hey! Those aren't your presents!" I heard Link yell. "This isn't a vacation for you!"

I peeked my head out when Link left and we walked out when the coast was clear.