UNEXPECTED

Kate's Pov

"Your dad has been dying to see you since you left!" Christian bombarded me as soon as we took off from my place.

" Really?" he smiled then he looked down on his foot as he fidgeted.

I know this kind of gesture...he wants to say something but he cant because he's shy. He doesnt know what he was doing because he never stopped.

" Hey, got a problem?' I asked. The wind whistled enough for my hair to dance with it. I tucked some loose strands of curls behind my ear.

" Everyone has been so worried for you. Good think we found your scent when your still with that human-." he stopped when he saw the look of my face " I mean when your still with your mate"

he said that as if it was the most disgusting word ever.

" Well, I'm here now. I'm coming home." I said.

His eyes widened as he heard my words.

" You mean,,you'll be staying with us forever?!'' he shouted.

" you two! keep quiet!" Tobias and the others scolded making the two of us cowered.

" but what about your mate? shouldnt you be staying with him?" he stopped when he realized something.

" dont tell me he already knew who you are?!" he shouted again making the others flinch before giving us glares. ''Christian! last warning! you too Kate" he warned.

I glared at Christian

When we arrived the first thing I saw is my dad and my pack welcoming me with a great loving smile.

"Dad? Oh my gosh! I miss you!!" I run and hugged him tightly...so tight that even me can't breath properly. But I don't care the important thing is Im with him right now. The only man I cared so much right before Night came.Oh how I wish Night was here but I know its too impossible because he hates me.

'I miss you too my princess'"he replied then move back

'Wait,Where have you been?' he asked

'Dad...I already found my mate' I said sadly

Remembering those wonderful moments I spent with Night

'That's good,then tell him to be here tomorrow so that I'll know if he really deserves you' Dad said

'No!' I shouted

'Why? What's wrong princess?' he asked worriedly

'Because-' I was cut off by Caitlyn

' You can't tell him!!' she said

'Why'

'Are you nuts!! if your going to tell him the truth about our mate his not going to allow us to be with him' She said

'No dad wouldn't do that' I told her

'Come on princess tell me what's wrong' He asked

'Dad he's a hunter...my mate is a werewolf hunter' I finally said

'What??' he growled and his eye's color darken signaling that he's already mad

'Did he hurt you?' he asked

'No! he's not bad dad' I told him honestly

"I don't care and from now on your not allowed to meet that human again,Do you understand?' he said with a finallity in his voice

'Yes,I understand' I said softly

'No!! you can't do that to me especially to our mate' Caitlyn shouted angrily

'Listen Caitlyn,We need to do this because this is the right thing to do so that we can forget him.' I said and hopefully she would understand what my point is. She didn't say anything instead she blocked me off.

'Princess come on lets get inside so that you could take a rest' Dad said

I started to follow him but later on something bite my neck hard..very hard that caused me to stumble and fall down. I growled and tried to regain my balance to fight back but next thing I knew is that the whole place turns dark.And right before I loose my conciousness I smell the scent of the rouge who attacked me....And the thing is that, this rouge's scent is too familliar for me not to recognized it....

It's..........

Samuel.......but how???

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Author's Note

Sorry it took us soo long to update.....

School has just been absolutely insane to us-,-