Kitty

Kate's PoV

I woke up feeling drowsy and tired.
I looked at the clock and it said its still 11 in the evening.

How long was I asleep?

I tried to remember what happened earlier.

THE HUNTING
My Pack.

I have to go after them! I have to check how they are.

As I began standing up from my bed, someone grabbed my hand preventing me from moving.

"what the?"

"Where are you going?"

Its Night.

"Wh-why are you- ho-w did you get-Oh!" Before I could even finish my words, he pulled me back. So now, I'm lying just beside him.

I tried to move away, but instead he moved closer and closer then he buried his face at the crook of my neck and he sniffed it.

WHAT!

"hey!" I yelled snapping him out from what he is doing

"Just lay still if you dont want me to rape you" he said sternly.

"It would be my pleasure just be gentle this time alright?? "

"CAITLYN! SHUT UP! "

"Sorry..but hey its our-"

"CAITLYN IF YOU WONT SHUT UP WITHIN 5 MINUTES, I SWEAR! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

"But if you'll kill me, then you'll end up killing yourself as well right? "

"You and your stupidity." I mumbled before I kicked her to the corner of my mind.

Anyway, back to the real world, I laid still beside him. His face buried at the crook of my neck while his right arm holding my waist.

I really wanna push him away though but I cant bring myself to do it. My wolf wouldn't allow me to.

So instead of struggling to leave his side, I might as well took the opportunity to stare at his angelic face.

He is so beautiful. He deserves a better person to spend his lifetime with. Not with me. Soon, he'll find out that I'm one of those creatures that he loathed the most and then he'll kill me.

My heart throbbed at the thought. I cant imagine him hurting me and I cant imagine myself lying to him. Soon, I'll fall in love with him. But I doubt he'll feel the same way.

Perhaps, most people think that all werewolves fall instantly to their mates. But I'm different. Yes, I found my mate earlier than I thought but I don't feel the feeling they are saying. You know, the love. The care, the I don't know.

My dad thought that Im hopeless. He said that my MATE is the only one who can bring out all those things from me.

And I was like Whatever.

My mind is filled of depressing thoughts that I don't wanna know. So I just snuggled closer to my mate and closed my eyes trying to fall back asleep now in my Mate's arms.

***

The warm rays of the sun hit my face as soon as I opened my eyes.

I looked at my side thinking that Night is still there snoring like a pig , but I found nothing.

where could he be?

Instead of thinking, I hopped out of bed and began walking toward the bathroom to shower. But as soon as my eyes made contact with my reflection at the mirror. My eyes grew wide . I swear I could see smokes coming out from my ears. And my face is bright red because of anger.

"NIGHHHTTTT!!!!!"

That's it. I yelled out of frustration.

Not long after that, the bathroom door flung open and a worried Night came in but not a second after, his worried face turned into an amused one before he's already on the floor, laughing.

"KITTY!" He yelled then he ran at the other side of the room as soon as he saw the look on my eyes.

"I'M NOT A DAMN CAT YOU STUPID IDIOT!"

I'm a WEREWOLF!

I yelled as I ran towards him. My arms ready to scratch his pretty face.

Well ever wondering what he just do to my face? He just drew some whiskers at my cheek and some freckles at the sides of my nose!

WHY ON EARTH DID THE  MOON GODDESS EVER GAVE ME A MATE LIKE THIS ONE!