Nightmare

Night's PoV

The full moon loomed above the tall trees as I walked farther away from the mansion. I'm only wearing a white sando and a grey jogging pants, bringing a single gun with silver pellets.

I dont remember why and how I ended up here.

Suddenly, a huge wolf emerged from the shadows, its creamy fur glistened as it was casted with the moonlight.

Its beautiful.

Soon, it sauntered towards me. I tightened my grip on the gun as I backed away slowly.

It growled slightly before it stopped from walking towards me.

"Night"

My head snapped into different directions as I heard a voice.

Kate.

I stared at the wolf before me.

Its blue eyes staring back at me intently.

I accidentally dropped my gun, but I didnt bother in grabbing it back.

Soon, I already found myself walking towards the huge wolf.

I touched its soft fur and it closed it's eyes.

"Kate" I whispered before burying my face into its fur.

But all of a sudden, I heard a loud noise coming from the forest.

Kate growled furiously as she sensed that a danger is coming on our way.

Suddenly, a wolf jumped from behind Kate. Its fur is dark as midnight and its eyes are blue with tiny specks of purple. Eyes that reminded me so much of someone.

Soon, it leaped towards Kate. I ran towards my gun and picked it up, I tried to  aim my gun towards the black wolf, but it's too impossible because they move too quickly.

I'm afraid that I might hit Kate accidentally and that's the last thing I wanted to happen.

In a matter of seconds, they stopped chasing each other, but Kate is already being tackled by the black wolf on the ground. I aimed my gun again this time  I pulled the trigger and soon, a bullet was released. But to my horror, the black wolf was gone. Instead, Kate was lying on the ground. Bleeding.

I dropped my gun and ran towards the bleeding Kate.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I whispered as I took her huge head and placed it on my lap.

"Kate! Please!" I cried as her body started to return back to normal.

"Kate? Kate wake up! I love you! please!!" I cried as I carressed her soft face. Her eyelids are fluttering, forcing it to stay open.

"Night, I'm sorry" she whispered before she breathed out her last breath.

"Kate?"

No response. Not even a twitch.

"Kate?!"

Again, no response..

My tears are already damp with tears.

I cradled her body as I kept whispering on her ear.

"Kate! Please!!KATE!!!!"

"KATE!"

I sat up from the bed screaming.

"Just a nightmare" I reassured to myself

"Just a nightmare Night" I whispered as I breathed heavily. I glanced outside the window and saw the moon. Its light casted the whole place.

"Just a fu**ing nightmare" I said before lying back on the bed. But I know that I'll never be able to fall back to sleep knowing that Kate is outside, an easy target to every danger.

But Kate is a werewolf, perhaps, she can handle herself, right?

The thought made me sit back up.

No she cant. She've been troubled a lot of times, and it always ended her up weak and crying.

Without hesitations, I stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

Cleaned myself and grabbed my gun.

I sauntered towards the door, twisted the knob and opened it.

I'm going to find Kate. And that's Final.