Found

Kate's PoV

The night was quiet. I peered outside to see the moon is almost full. Crap. Fullmoon is coming and I'm afraid that they might find out who I really am.

Well, after eating my delicious food, Samuel and I decided to talk and get to know each other.

Maybe its not bad to know strangers right?

I learned that he's a vampire hunter. I never thought that vampires exist because my dad never acknowledged them.

I learned that he escaped from the attack of the vampires before, which explains why he is alone. He said that his mom and dad died during the attacks as well as his friends.

I know its sad because I figured out that we kinda have the same fate.

"Samuel? Can I go home now?"

He turned his head from looking down from his paperworks to me.

"Its late and I think that my family is now looking for me already"

"But it's already night time. Who knows there might be some werewolves waiting outside or worst vampires." He said his face masked with worry. I wonder if those are true.

I fidgeted.

"I-I think I-I can manage"

He chuckled humourlessly.

"The last time I saw you, You were covered in blood but thankfully you didn't die. You even said you were attacked by a huge wolf.

"But- I really need to go home right now"

"No. You can only go home tomorrow. The night is not as quiet as you think. Don't worry. I'll take you home first thing in the morning. Okay?" He said with a tone of finality.

I didn't respond.

I'm going home tonight and nothing can stop me.

"Come on. I think you need to rest. Its been a long day I think. There's an extra room for you"
He ushered me to come with him and he lead me to a small bedroom. When I got in, he slowly closed the door shut.

Now what?..

Thinking of plan to get out from this peterpan-like cabin, I decided to walk toward the bed and sat on the soft cushion.
I looked at the window and saw the dark looming trees,and the moon with its light casting down to its subject below.

Then suddenly, a thought popped out from my head.

I stood up from the bed and walked towards the window. I opened it slowly and made my way outside. I looked around to check if there is someone. I think the whole place is clear so I walked towards the nearby tree. I took off the clothes that Samuel gave me and tossed it slowly to the ground.

Then I began my transformation. I can feel my body expanding painfully but I can manage. I'm already so used to this.
I can feel my teeth growing into sharp pointed teeth. My tiny hands growing huge. My creamy fur started growing from my smooth skin.

After a few moments, I'm already running in all fours. With my clothes on my mouth I made a run to the mansion.

Dont worry Night. I'm coming home. There's nothing to worry about anymore.

But then again, I spoke too soon. Because when I already saw the mansion from afar, I felt something piercing my skin. I growled in pain as I can feel its sharp edges digging to my flesh. Soon, my body started becoming numb and before I knew it, I already found myself lying on the ground.

I can hear some footsteps walking towards me and some metallic stuffs that I couldn't comprehend anymore.

Then I heard his voice. Slowly, I lifted my weak gaze and the sight almost made me cry.

Through my blazing blue orbs, I saw Night.

"This bitch shall pay for what she did to Kate. I know she has an idea who took her so we can't kill her yet though I'm itching to already do so"