(Countryhumans) invading the feelipenis bc damn he a hoe

WRITTEN BY: admin shishido & admin audrey

Philippines x Invaders + Russia

WARNING: SEMI RAPE IS FEATURED IN THIS ONE SHOT. IF YOU'RE NOT OKAY WITH IT PLEASE MOVE TO ANOTHER BOOK OR ANOTHER PUBLISHED CHAPTER.

"Hng..."

Philippines was on the verge of falling asleep when he felt a hand caress his arse. Opening his eyes and turning his head, he found that the hand belonged to a certain American, which was not much of a surprise.

"America... what are you doing?"

"Babe, I can't sleep," whined America.

"But I can," Philippines turned away and shut his eyes. "Good night."

"Please, babe," the American pleaded.

"Why don't you watch that stupid pineapple thing so that you could sleep?" Philippines said groggily, snuggling deep into the pillows as he tried to ignore America's lingering hand. "Pass out from the fright I guess.." the Filipino continued, removing the other male's hand from his arse.

"Aw, please, baby? Just.. Entertain me a little and we'll sleep, I promise," America begged, his blue hues growing big as he narrowed his eyebrows sadly. He knew that Philippines is weak against this stunt of his.

Philippines sighed in frustration, propping himself up with his elbows as he tried to get the sleep off his eyes. "Fine, you big baby-"

Before he could continue his sentence, America pounced onto him happily, pinning him to the bed and kissing him quickly before Philippines could change his mind.

The Filipino wanted to tell his boyfriend to be a little gentler, but was unable to speak as America forced his tongue through the smaller boy's lips. Philippines squirmed as America shoved his hand between his thighs, rubbing his crotch in a not-so-tenderly way.

Philippines was trying to get comfortable but then suddenly gasped when America touched the ticklish part between his thighs. America took his chance to shoot his tongue inside the younger male, savoring his taste.

"Mm... wait... America—" Philippines couldn't speak with America's tongue wrestling with his.

Then he gave up, allowing the American to devour him as much as he wanted to. Philippines stopped fighting back. Instead, he wrapped his arms around the other male's neck, pulling him closer.

America was delighted by the sudden change in his responses. He continued to caress Phil's thighs, until he pulled away.

"Strip," America ordered.

Philippines was hesitant, but he did as he was told. "W-Wait, we have roommates in this hotel. T-they'll find out that we're.." he trailed off as he slowly discarded his own clothes. Still being a little shaky, the process was taking him some time.

America clicked his tongue before helping his boyfriend; by helping him, he quickly tore the shirt from him, showing the boy's naturally tanned abdomen.

"Don't worry, they'll be too drunk to notice; probably think we're playing Twister in the blankets," America grumbled, growing impatient as he removed the last piece of clothing from Philippines.

Philippines couldn't fight back, but he was a little upset that America tore his shirt; it was one of his favorite sleeping wear. "Tsk, you're gonna have to give me an exact copy of that shirt that you ruined." he grumbled, looping his arms around the American as the white boy laughed, "Of course. I'll buy you a new one. Don't worry, babe."