4-16-19 part one

Dear Diary AKA, complaining about my boyfriends (and Daddy Joonie) 4/16/19

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through my phone, about 20 minutes later, the doctor came in. "Park Jimin?" a figure question, walking into the room I recognized the figure as Doctor Yoon. Then he put heroine in my ass and we left, then we had a one night stand OT7 UP IN THIS BITCH well more like every other day cus were roommates and we have to entertain ourselves somehow. (It was Namjoon's idea I swear) We also might have gotten Hoseok pregnant, I guess he really was fertile. I wonder who the other father is, I bet it was Yoongi, he doesn't know how to put on a condom, but really he just thinks me, Hoseok and Jungkook are his personal cum buckets, like wtf. I mean doggy style is fine and all, but I'm more of a missionary man myself you know what I mean??? Jungkook just lets Yoongi walk all over him, OH AND DON'T GET ME STARTED WITH TAEHYUNG. HE IS A B I T E R. Like Kookie couldn't even practice because he was to busy BLEEDING TO DEATH BECAUSE OF HOW MANY FUCKING BITE MARKS HE GOT FROM TAE. But I mean, I like it ..shrug.. I won't even mention Namjoon, his daddy kink has gotten so out of hand lately, he won't even respond to Namjoon anymore. I swear, he's going to change his stage name from "RM" to "Daddy" as soon as he gets the chance. Also Jin has just been walking around naked with just a collar on and some fishnets so I don't wanna know what him and Namjoon do at night, but damn Jin looks so fucking feminine, I wonder if he's fertile too? I think I might be pregnant too. I mean why is my sex with Yoongi hurting? Is he getting a little more rough lately? Its not that he's bad, he is fucking good as shit, but like what happened? Also why did Tae randomly bite my balls last night, like wtf we know your an alien ut you need to calm your tits. He also licked me at a concert the other night, and I don't know if anyone has seen it, is he claiming me? What will Yoongi think? Namjoon will fucking break Tae's balls thats for sure. No more children for you TaeTae. I can just imagine his sexy ass voice saying that, I hope Namjoon doesn't break Jins spine one day o-o, but the fishnets do make Jin's ass look tasty~ he even started wearing high heels. I don't think I even want to mention what I saw when I woke up in the middle of the night last night, but I'll say it anyways. When I woke up I went into the kitchen and on the floor I saw Jin with handcuffs and a blindfold. Then Namjoon walked out from the kitchen, a banana in hand, smirked at me, the proceeded TO SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS. Jin screamed so loud, and everyone came rushing down the stairwell, and guess what? THEY HELPED NAMJOON SHOVE IT DEEPER UP HIS ASS. Jin still can't dance, poor boy. We kidnapped this girl named Y/N,she has brown hair and sparkling emerald eyes, and I think Jungkook really likes her. Too bad she's to dramatic and quirky, so Namjoon had to shove a banana up her ass too. She dematerialized on the spot.