Inside My World

Let's just take a moment to appreciate this GIF.

Harry's just like, "Come here babez!" Then he's all like, "I don't wanna let go!"

And little Lou is just smiling like a goof ball because he's in his best friend's arms, while also laughing at his adorable band mates. I bet he holds Louis like that in private, just even closer. <3

-

Dedicated to WellHello1D for being the 20th comment! <3

Chapter 7 will be dedicated to LiloLovin for being the 30th voter! <3

50th voter gets a dedication on chapter 8. xx

-

I just want to take a quick second to remind you guys that ever vote and comment gets my heart fluttering! I love it very much and I DO look at everyone who votes and comments, I may not write out a thank you, but mentally every little thing you do is appreciated very much! It's what keeps me writing, guys! And again, thank you for every little read, comment, or vote, it meants very much to me! xx

Enjoy!

Word Count: 5,372

Song: As Long As You Love Me.

-

Louis POV

My room was too cold. I didn’t know why, but the breezes that kept on brushing by me, giving my skin tingles and sensations, only seemed to entice me, remind me of my loneliness. I didn’t like them and never have.

Ever since she disappeared, they were the only things that seemed to accompany me. Other than that were only the shouts of my distressed father, his sound waves crashing through my room, or even the stumbling or tipping over of furniture. They were like a dolphin’s sonar noises, bouncing off my walls in a way of horrid communication. Sometimes even the occasional female voice that had never been heard by my own ears, but that was another story.

It was such a difference from Harry’s apartment. An incredible aura of joy and strength just oozed form that building. So when I left their house this morning, it was too difficult to resist the tears that strayed from my tear ducts. I’m still not used to it. The cold house, decorated with a complete different emotion, hit me like a brick.

The warm colors and the fancy pieces were all a lie. Because the lies in this house aren’t anything that my pure green grass or my fancy china dishes portray. They’re all there to represent exactly what my façade fails to complete; something of happiness. I didn’t even know what that word meant until it came hurdling back to me last night, barreling into my gut.

When Harry’s sincere concern and need to help me kept appearing, it brought very familiar, yet missed and uncommon warmth in my belly. So I did what came natural, I denied everything and built up my walls of steel. They protected me; but from what, the vexations of Harry’s worries?

My mind creates things that aren’t true. For instance, telling me that his affection was harmful, or that touching their soap against my hands was afflicting danger and warning. That running my distracted fingers across the curly haired boy’s room’s wall would burn my fingertips.

Sometimes I believe that the old, bitter man that lives in this house has brought my heart to become titanium; cold and hard, unbreakable, yet untouchable. Everyone’s attempts to grab ahold of it, to either caress it or damage it, have recently become inevitable.