Take It All Away

Yes I realize that I took FOREVER to update, but easier classes start tomorrow, only ONE core class which means that i'll have practically no homework and I tried to do it last week but exams were killers. Anyways here you are, and I in fact for now on am going to start putting the word count, so please enjoy and vote and comment!

There has been no editing, but myself and I without any revision is usually only a few mistakes, but please look past any that are there! Thank you!

Word Count: 6,703

Song: Love The Way You Lie, Dynamite, and Teenage Dream MASHUP. 

-

Harry POV 

My mouth stretches widely, my head bopping against the couch arm. My arms spread backwards, both elbows popping with energy trapped in between the joints. My legs are almost the exact replica as they sprawl downward, my heels hitting the far end of the seat, except this time there are three extra snaps; my ankles and the right side of my hip. It seems like the entire side of that hip dislocates as it hangs partially off the couch. I’m still in my boxer briefs and my long-sleeve shirt is the only thing keeping me at a moderate temperature. Then again, my shirt had pulled itself up a while ago, so there are small drafts sneaking up to bite at my sensitive skin.

But I really can’t bring my apathetic self to even move an inch. I’ve always been a sluggish person in the morning, not wanting to move an inch. Oh well, I’ll just sit here chewing on what’s left from my purple-green swirled Popsicle; the stick. It’s got a rusty taste to it… is this what wood tastes like?

Yuck, I just swallowed some of it…

To say this is a relaxing, soothing morning would be one bitchy lie. My appearance I know is calm and lazy, but on the inside I’m literally freaking out. It’s almost noon and Louis hasn’t texted, called, or even showed up at the apartment. I’m worried no doubt… but this is more than any other day’s concern of his welfare. Yesterday, as I freaked out about enough, he was on a hurry to get off of his phone. Someone was forcing that door open, if it was locked, then that person obviously wasn’t invited. Now he’s not answering any of my seven text messages or my twenty-one calls, none of them.

I guess if I felt like actually getting up without falling back to the floor with my energetic self, I might be able to decrease my fears.  I’m tired… but I know I have to, or else until he answers me, if he ever planned on it, I’ll be a hot mess.  I do need a little bit of company after yesterday’s occurrences. After I walked off stage, everyone began chanting my name. I couldn’t do it, so I didn’t. When the crowd quieted down, the boys ran off to find me. I had curled up against the wall, praying for the almighty Lord to give me relief. I had to be pulled up to my feet; they buckled right under me. The last thing I remember was being driven here, to the apartment in silence. They never said anything else but bided me a goodnight when we parted.

I know they heard me saying Louis’ name over and over, begging somebody, anybody to tell me that he was okay. I never got a sign.

So the ultimate question; is it possible for me to bring myself up and actually make my way to his house without a complete mental breakdown? I’m not confident about the prediction at all. I feel like every time I play it in my mind, the way I’ll drop to the ground in anticipation and overdriving emotions, the percentage of the actions actually unfolding and playing out are increasing.

Really though, why does it upset me so much? I’m not sure yet. Maybe it’s just the fear of failure. I’ve set all of my energy, all of my devotion on getting this boy into a safe life. And if he quits on me now, or if I lose him to unfortunate events I’ll have fallen short. I hate when that happens. In school, I used to try so hard because I always hated when the teacher was disappointed in me. I always dreaded handing in a paper that I knew I didn’t do well on. Does everyone not have these insecurities of knowing you can do better, yet you just don’t achieve that limit? It’s only human. And that’s the reason why I’m scared; failure.