Breaking in and Entering

Let's just take a moment to appreciate this GIF.

If any of you have not witnissed this yet, Harry and Louis were both drunk in the bar at this moment, Liam a little off in the picture but still there. Of course there's the stumbling steps and crap, while Louis' over here subtly screaming shit about some boyfriend. Then they LOOK like they are kissing, don't know, and end up doing some slow dance shit. Harry with that arm around Louis' upper chest, undeniably cute. I wish this was better focused...

I'd cry. 

ON THE STORY, LADS.

Word Count: 6,028

Song: Last Kiss.

-

You readers are AWESOME! Stop being sexy. Just kidding, stay sexy kids. Anyways, I've noticed something lately about these fanfics; their bland.

Come on, let's admit it. Most of these stories I understand are just for fun, to let out your bromance wants and desires, but at some point, there's a line to draw. I mean seriously, some of these stories don't even make sense. So I've decided on this;

I'm going to write this Larry fanfiction the RIGHT way. This will now lead on as a true book, NOT 300 pages, but with an actual plot. Not with just a new scene every 30 seconds. It will take time and take it's own course. 

So if you are not ready to read a full-fledged story with details and descriptions, then I don't recommend this. This is how it will be for now on. But not that I'm saying these stories aren't good, they're all magnificent! I havn't read but like, maybe 9? So I don't know, but the majority of them ARE plain and just for fun. I want this one to be real and sincere; serious if you may. 

I'll do media later, I'm tired leave me alone.

20th comment will recieve a dedication on chapter 6. Let me know if you are the one. x

30th vote will recieve a dedication on chapter 7. Let me know if you are the one. x

I shall correct any mistakes tomorrow, so please hang tight! Thank you, and be sure to keep the marvelous work on the voting and commenting! xoxox

-

Harry POV

The warm rays from the sun were enough to cheer up my mysterious personality at the moment, bringing a soft yet shy smile to my face. Peering around the corner, my steps bounded against the sidewalk loud enough for anyone to expect my arrival. So as the warm, mid-morning breezes swept past my figure, my ears perked and tingled. My curls expectedly bounced only a slight centimeter, impossible to see, but fully felt.

I had left the apartment earlier, telling the boys that I was going on a scavenger hunt. Their confused faces brought a twitch to my nerves, Niall’s beg to play along was hard to put down. Before leaving, I made sure to tug at their curiosity, I informed them that my price was priceless. When Zayn’s eyebrows arched, I had known that my job was well done.

Success.

There was a tingling sensation that rode up and down my body with every step. Every time my toe touched ground and my heel bounced off concrete, my arms wriggled a little in my pockets that were sewn on my dark jeans, recently changed into from my sweats. I didn’t plan on walking through this neighborhood looking like a bum. Then again, I could catch some spare change.