Chapter 10

After Scott finishes telling the group, who is crowded in my bedroom, everything from yesterday conversation everyone in the room stares at me in shock. 

"Woah." Mason states crossing his arms.

I glance towards the window as I notice Derek starring at me, his face stone cold. I give him a look asking 'what?'. Derek rolls his eyes.

"Does this mean she's in danger?" Issac asks with his arms crossed.

"Yeah, it does." Derek pipes up.

"What's the plan?" Liam asks.

"The plan is we take turns watching her." Scott explains, his voice is full of authority.

"Scott you don't have to." I state walking up to him.

"Yes, we do." He replies in a whisper, "Nothings going to happen to you."

"Ok, I have sent a mass text with everyone's times." Scott explains holding up his phone, "Make sure you be there."

And with that, it was the end of the meeting. Everyone parted ways except Lydia, who sat on my bed pulling out her nail polish jar, and Stiles, who was standing in front of my bedroom door with his metal baseball bat.

"Really?" I question grabbing a magazine and sitting down next to Lydia.

"You can never be too prepared." Stiles replies with a smirk.

...

A knock on the door echoes through my bedroom. I knew who I was since I have read the text from Scott.

"Are you going to get it or are you going to watch the door." Peter exclaimed crossing his arms.

I roll my arms before walking over to the door and opening it. There stood Derek Hale.

"Hi." I breathe out still swooning at his presence.

"He nods his head before walking into my room.

"Ok now that your here," Peter stew indicating to Derek, "I'm going to get dinner, want anything?" Peter questions standing up.

"Yeah just get me whatever, you know what I like." I shrug walking over and laying once again on my bed.

I watch from afar, with my head propped up, both men talk before Peter walks out of the room shutting the door behind him. My phone vibrates from my bedside table. I pick it up and read the illuminates screen,
Kale: please don't ignore me? Kitty cat?
I place it back down before I lay down with a sigh.

"Who was that?" Derek asks as I feel the bed dip.

I turn on my side to face Derek.

"This kid from school, Kale." I reply.

His face hardens.

"Don't worry it's fine." I say quickly.

"Is he bothering you?"

I paused, I mean he is but not to a crazy extent.

"He is?" He questions getting angry, "Want me to deal with him?"

"Honestly it's fine."

He remains silent. I face back at the ceiling.

"We need to talk." He states finally.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, I just think it's time we discussed something."

"Oh my god." I whisper sitting up.

This is it he's gonna talk about our relationship. I widen my eyes taking in his form.

"Do you know what a soulmate is?"

"I think so." I reply I unsure.

Derek sighs before grabbing both my hands.

"When a male Werewolf finds a potential mate, he starts having very deep feelings of affinity for someone. In this case, the male werewolf is me and the potential mate is you."

"Huh." I state not making eye contact.

"The male's feelings for them are deep and very unexplainable."

"What does that mean for us?" I question looking up to meet his eyes.

"It means we're destined to be together." Derek replies.

"Is that what you want, to be a couple?" I ask unsure.

Of course, I want to be more of an item but I don't want to complicated things when things are so complicated already.

"I do." he replies startling me, "Do you?"

"Yes."

"Then that's what we stall be." He whispers.

I look up towards him only to see his smiling face looking down at me. I smile snuggling up into his chest. All of a sudden the sound of glass smashing is heard from in the room beside me. I quickly jump up and run into the room next door ignoring Derek's protests. I stop only to see what had bitten me in the forest.

"Frankenstein." I hiss my eyes glowing green.

The creature looks my way before lunging. I get ready to push it back but instead, Derek shoves me into the wall and starts to fight the beast.

"Derek!" I call standing up and taking in the scene.

I stand there captivated by the scene in front of me. I can't just leave him there helpless. I hear footsteps behind causing me to turn around. I feel something get shoved over my head as I start to choke on the air I am breathing in.

"CAT!" I hear Derek yell before I blackout.