Chapter 5

I walk up after the best sleep I've had in a long time. I turn around to face the other side of my room, instead of seeing my room I see a sleeping Derek. I gasp as yesterday starts to come back to me. My reaction must have been louder than I originally realised.

"Are you ok?" He asks in a husky voice worried.

"Yes." I reply sitting up.

I sit up in my bed not saying a word. I look over towards Derek and notice he is back laying down with his eyes closed.

"I gotta talk to Scott." I say jumping out of bed.

All of a sudden my bedroom door bursts open to reveal Peter.

"Interesting." He states with a smirk taking in the scene.

Me standing up in my little shorts and t-shirt and a half-naked Derek in my bed looking kind of annoyed.

"How did you get in?" I ask crossing my arms, trying to cover myself up.

"A little girl who looked about 5 let me in." He replies.

"Erin." I mumble under my breath.

"So how do you feel being in 'the know'?" Peter asks glowing his eyes in my direction.

I breathe in a shaky breath. What? This still freaks me out.

"Peter." Derek warns with a growl.

"Oh calm down I'm kidding." He states with a smile before sitting down on the couch.

I sigh. I guess he isn't leaving for a while. I walk over to my closet and grab my favourite dark blue long maxi dress before making my way to the bathroom. I decide not to have a shower due to the two men just outside the door. I get dressed, brush my teeth, do my hair and add a small amount of makeup to my face. I walk out of my bathroom and notice Derek dressed and standing beside a standing Peter. I smirk walking out of my bedroom, from the sound of footsteps behind me I could tell they were following.

"Where are you going?" Mason asks adjusting his headphones around his neck, "And who are these two."

"No one." I state in reply.

"That's harsh." Peter states from behind me.

I roll my eyes before turning around and pushing them out of the house.

"Bye Mason." I yell out from behind me before shutting the door.

"Brother?" Derek asks.

"Yep." I reply popping the p.

We walk across the street and up to Scott's front doorstep before knocking on the door. Seconds later a woman opens the door. She has curly hair and looks like, Scott. It must be his mum.

"Hi, I'm from over the road." I explain, "is Scott home?"

I watch her look behind me at Derek and Peter before speaking,

"Yeah come on in." She replies, "He's in his room."

I smile before walking into the house and over to the stairs. I walk up the stairs and down the hall before entering his room. All the curtains were drawn I'm his room making it completely dark. I walk over to his sleeping figure.

"Scott?" I whisper nudging his arm.

I get no reply.

"Scott?" I say a little louder.

Still no reply. I look behind me at Derek, standing there with his arms crossed. I smirk knowing what to do. All of a sudden I yell,

"SCOTT!"

He bolts straight up.

"What? Where?" He questions looking at me.

"Morning sleepy head." I say chuckling.

I walk over and opens his curtains which lets in a whole lot of light. Scott groans.

"Can we talk?" I ask sitting at the end of the bed.

"Yeah of course." Scott replies sitting up and scooting over so he is sitting beside me.

"I'm sorry about how I acted yesterday." I say not making eye contact with him.

I feel as his arms wrap around my shoulder. I swear I heard Derek growl, surely not. Right?

"It's fine." He replies, "I expected nothing less."

I let out a chuckle.

"I'm friends with a werewolf." I say breathlessly thinking about everything that has happened, "Yeah still sounds weird."

Scott laughs pulling me in for a bear hug. I can't help but laugh in return.