27.

"So I know this is off topic but let's take a vacation together, we can invite Ethan and some of our other friends if you'd like?"

My head snatched towards him as I layed on my bed looking down at him into the floor. He was tapping his pencil on his book from us studying.

"What makes you want to do that?" I mumbled making him scoot to the edge of the bed.

"Because we're about to graduate in two months and we'll have college and all this other stuff going on and we will never go, we need a weekend to just get  relax and enjoy these highschool days before it's all over"

He had a good point and going off on vacation and sitting on the beach sounded like a great idea, I couldn't help but to smile at the image of his wet tanned body coming into my mind.

"Okay I'm down"

He perked up at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Wait, really?"

I nodded as I let out a little laugh.

"But there's a catch" I said making a confused look cover his face.

"Just us" I mumbled.

I wanted a weekend away with just him. We've never had alone time. We either have his brother or his team mates around. We haven't even went further than kissing in our relationship yet and we've been dating for months. Not that I'm rushing it, but at the same time have you seen him? This girl is frustrated. HA.

"Nothing sounds more amazing"

He leaned in pecking my lips making me melt right into him.

"The real question is, where?"

I leaned back onto my bed as he crawled up my body laying on top of mine.

I layed there thinking and a huge smile came over my face as I thought of the perfect vacation.

"Hm. Jamaica?"