11.

"Someones here to pick you up"

My head immediately snatched towards her as the sound of the keys rang through my ears and she opened the cell.

I didn't say anything I just nodded as I kept my head down and she escorted me outside the jail.

There he was. Leaned against his car with his arms crossed. He looked so sad. His hair was messy and he had let his beard grow out a little. You could tell he was so broken.

He moved over opening the door for me as I crawled in and he came on the other side getting in also.

Still silent. There was so much to be said but silence seemed to be the loudest cry at the moment.

The car ride to my house was completely silent. Not even a word. I didn't expect him to forgive me, especially for how I treated him. I just tossed him away for someone else.

The car came to a stop as we sat there for a moment. I had so many things I wrote out in my head to tell him but it just didn't feel like the right time.

"Thank you for bailing me out, I'll get the money back to you as soon as I can" I softly mumbled as I picked at my finger tips.

"You know I don't care about the money "

I looked up at him surprised by the sound of his voice. He still wouldn't look at me and i completely understand why.

I nodded as I got out of the car and watch as he backed out of the driveway and left.

All I wanted was for everything to go back to the way it was, but I ruined it.

Forever.