4.

I rolled over as my eyes fluttered open realizing Grayson wasn't laying next to me anymore.

I let out a little groan as I stretched across his bed dreading to get up so early.

"Come on little cherry were gonna be late"

I felt the covers being snatched off of me making me want to get up and deck him in the face.

"Fuck off" I mumbled earning a little laugh to leave his lips.

Slade came to my mind making me mentally smile.

I stood up stretching one last time as I made my way into the bathroom to get ready.

I definitely was not going to be doing a lot today especially feeling the way I'm feeling. I threw my hair into a messy bun and through on some light make-up and called it a day.

I walked out of the bathroom as I made my way into Grayson's closet slipping on some leggings and stealing one of his hoodies, as always. The boy has so many he won't even notice them missing.

"Come on were gonna be late"

I rolled my eyes as I slipped on my vans and made my way downstairs. Grayson has always been the type to never be late. He would rather die then be late to anything. Seriously.

We made our way outside to his car as he opened the door for me like always.

I reached in my bag grabbing my phone as I saw a text from Slade that he sent last night.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

I smiled as I put it back in my bag and we made our way to school.

"I hope he don't think I'm an ugly cow for looking the way I do today" I mumbled as we got out of Grayson's car and headed inside.

He looked down at me giving me a stare.

"He would be the stupidest guy on earth to even think that, not to mention he would clearly be blind"

He was always so good at lifting me up. He was so passionate with his words and he always knew exactly what to say.

"Have a good day little cherry"

He gave me a small smile as he walked away to his class and I made my way to mine.

I felt a hand grab on to my wrist pulling me to the side of the wall. I looked up meeting eyes with his as he gave me a little smirk.

"Wanna skip with me?"

My eyes went wide and my palms got sweaty. No I'm not a goody goody, but iv never skipped school. Education has always been such a big thing in my family.

"Uhh" I mumbled as I looked down fiddling with my fingers.

I heard a soft laugh leave his lips.

"Come on, I'll have you back before the last bell, no one will ever know"

I looked up at him and he looked so cute and I just couldn't tell him no, plus I didn't want to look like I loser.

"Okay fine, but I have to be back"

He nodded as he reached down intertwining our fingers making me mentally melt.

He pulled me through the hallway and we made our way to his car. It was a mustang. Didn't suprise me much it seemed like something he would drive.

I walked over getting in as a frowned realizing that's the first door iv opened in so long. Grayson always opens my doors for me.

I Shook it off as he pulled out leaving the school in the rear view mirror.

"So where are we going?" I said as I fiddled with my fingers. It was always something I did when I felt uncomfortable or nervous about something.

"Its a suprise"

I nodded as I looked out the window as he drove.

We soon came to a stop. We were out in the woods and there were other cars parked around us. We got out and he walked over grabbing my hand leading me into an open path through the woods.

I'm not gonna lie i was freaking out. Like iv been kidnapped and now I'm gonna die.

Soon i heard laughter echoing through the woods. We walked a little more and I felt a relief fall off my shoulders as a bunch of teenagers gathered around a fire laughing.

"Miyah, meet my friends, friends meet miyah"

They all smiled as they waved at me and introduced themselves. I was a bit confused about the whole thing but I just brushed it off.

"These are my friends from my old school, every Friday we skip and come here just to gather ourselves and basically just fuck around and do stupid shit" he said letting a little laugh leave his lips.

I nodded as we walked over sitting down in the circle. I was so uncomfortable but the feeling immediately went away as I felt his hand lay softly on my knee.

He was definitely a bad boy and i digged everything about it.