17.

I watched as he walked over opening my door as I got out. Like he always did.  We grabbed our bags as we began to walk into school.

I started to blush as I felt his fingers intertwine with mine.

"What? Everyone needs to know your mine" he teased letting a little laugh leave his lips.

I just looked up giving him a huge cheeky smile as I squeezed his hand a little bit. He's so cute.

I'm gonna be honest. I see him differently. Like iv known him my whole life, but at the same time it's like Im getting shy and blushy around him. Like we started off new but with attraction towards each other.

It was great.

I made my way to my locker and he went his seperate way to his. That's one thing that sucked, our lockers were at total opposite sides of the hallway.

I grabbed my books but before I could shut my locker I heard a group of guys laughing as they walked by me.

"Nice ass"

I simply rolled my eyes when I saw Ethan and his friends. They're the typical football jerks.

All there smiles wiped from there faces as Grayson stood there meeting them in the middle of the hall way.

His eyes met the guys that hollered out to me as they switched back and forth to Ethan.

"Say some stupid disrespectful shit like that again and I'll rip our your fucking vocal cords, got it?"

My eyes got wide from how protective he got. Yeah he's always been protective over me, but when we were friends he looked at it like they were flirting but now since we have a thing everything has completely changed and trust me by the look on his face I would be scared.

"Sorry man, we were just picking" he quickly spit out as the whole group kept walking. Ethan along with him. He was laughing a little knowing Grayson would kill him.

Grayson walked over to me acting like nothing even happened. I didn't say anything I just laughed a little. It was pretty funny.

The bell rang and everyone made there way to there classes. I dreaded every single one of them, but I also enjoyed being myself again.