10.

There I sat. Behind bars with only one phone call to get me out. My buzz had faded away and everything began to come back to me.

What am I doing to myself? Who am I? 

I couldn't call my mom. She would kill me and I would never see daylight again. I couldn't call slade, he was arrested to, and caught with several different types of drugs. He wasn't getting out anytime soon.

There's only one person I knew I could trust.

I got up walking over to the metal bars wrapping my fingertips around them.

"I'm ready to make my phone call"

The lady turned around looking at me as she grabbed her keys walking over and letting me out. She escorted me to the phone and I waited for her to walk away before I dialed the number.

The number I knew all so well.

It ranged and ranged and my heart began to beat fast thinking it wouldn't go through and I loose my one phone call and be stuck in here for 24 hours. Something i deserved.

"Hello"

Right when I began to lose all hope I heard his voice come over the phone. For some reason just hearing him made me want to break down and cry. I miss him.

"Grayson? It's me miyah"

The call went silent for a moment but I could still hear him breathing.

"I got in some trouble and I had no one else to call"

I could hear him let out a deep breath and for the first time in our whole lives iv never felt more distant from him.

"Are you okay? Where are you?"

I looked down holding the phone with my shoulder as i fiddled with my fingers. I was so broken.

"I'm in jail, please come get me" Tears began to fall down my face as I realized everything iv done.

"Please don't cry, I'm on my way"

His voice was so soft and so broken, all because of me. I threw everything we had away just for a few months of partying and dating a bad boy. Now I'm sitting in jail, i lost my bestfriend but most importantly I lost my self.

I hanged the phone up as I made my way back to the cell and waited. Everything began to just come at me at once and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

All i wanted was Grayson.