24.

(Play song ^^^)

"Grayson stop, please grayson" I begged as I held onto him tightly keeping him from going into that school. I knew if he got his hands on slade it wouldn't be a good outcome. In many ways.

He wouldn't stop he just kept pushing me off.

I stood in front of the door holding my hands out.

"Grayson you have to calm down, you can't do this, you will be kicked out and worst you will lose your football scholarship, please I'm begging you"

I was trying everything in the book to stop him. But it wasn't working. I didn't think he would move me but he proved me wrong as he pushed me to the side softly.

I had to come to reality and realize this was happening rather I wanted it to or not.

I followed close behind as him and Ethan walked around looking for him. My eyes landed on him sitting in his desk smirking with all his friends. My heart sank when I realized grayson spotted him and I knew this was not going to end well.

Slades eyes got huge as he depended on his friends to have his back but they all stayed seated like the cowards they are.

"What? Now that I'm not by myself y'all don't want to stand up and fight man to man? Oh I see, y'all only fight when you know the other ones helpless" Ethan spit.

He walked over grabbing one of them by the collar as he slung him across the room causing the other guy to stand. It didn't take long before his fist connected with his face causing everyone to fight.

My eyes wondered to grayson as he straddled slade punching him over and over.

Iv never seen either of them so mad to fight before. Honestly I didn't know they had it in them.

Ethans face began to swell from the punches he was recieving, but the other guys seemed to have had a lot worse. He was so mad, and so full of anger. Which he had the right to be, he almost died because of them.

Grayson's knuckles began to be covered in slades blood and I knew this had to stop. Everyone was just standing around watching as i stood there frozen.

I watched as ethan walked over trying to pull Grayson off slade as the two guys he fought layed on the ground holding there faces.

"Grayson that's enough" he yelled but he just sat there constantly punching him.

Ethan's eyes wondered to me making me jump out of my head and my feet to finally move.

"Grayson you have to stop now, you're going to kill him"

He was completely zoned out.

I looked up nodding at ethan and we both Bent down ripping him off of slade and he fell back to the ground. His hands were bruised and bloody.

I couldn't help but to feel sick as slade layed there unconscious with his face covered in blood.

I could barely notice him.

"We have to go"

I said walking over grabbing his hand and pulling him outside, along with ethan.

They both looked like complete shit. There lips were busted and there clothes were ripped and covered in blood stains.

All I know is somethings about to go down. There's always consequences for your actions. I was just scared for the out come.