Hawaii , Part 2

Just a reminder in case some of you don't know/remember:
Esther: Jonah's sister
Ashley: Corbyn's sister
Anna: Daniel's sister

Esther wakes you up and the two of you decide to go surfing.

After the horrible day you had yesterday you didn't want to see Daniel or his new girlfriend at all today.

You grab your board and head to the beach outside the house.

You see a couple laying on beach chairs directly behind your house. Esther stops you before you get any closer.

"Y/n! That's th-them." She whispers.

You sigh once you realize who she is talking about. Daniel and Skylar. They are sitting on the beach chairs but thankfully they're not holding hands or anything. They don't even seem to be talking. Skylar is on her phone and Daniel is digging through the sand looking for crabs. You smile for a second. You liked seeing Daniel playing in the sand. Something about it was really cute. You snap yourself out of it and continue walking to the water.

"Wait!" Esther quietly says.

You pause and turn.

"Take off your coverup, he's gonna look when we walk past them anyways."

You laugh and pull off the oversized t-shirt you were wearing so that you could show off your bathing suit. Esther does the same and you both put your clothes on the patio.

Your bathing suit:

(Idc if u hate it, I kinda love this suit)

You and Esther run straight to the water with your surf boards. You jump right in and start paddling out. You get out far before Esther does so you sit on your board and turn around to wait for her to come in.

While you wait for Esther you get a perfect chance to check out what Daniel was doing with Skylar. You look towards them and notice Daniel staring right at you. Skylar was still on her phone but Daniel's eyes were locked on you. When he notices you looking back he grabs Skylars hand but she shoves it away so she can continue scrolling through her phone. You want to punch her. You'd never do that to Daniel. You felt really bad for him.

Daniel looks back at you and rolls his eyes as he gestures to Skylar not paying attention. You laugh and he smiles.

You wave your hand to invite Daniel to join you and Esther in the water. There wasn't any waves anyways and you felt bad that he wasn't having a good time.

He grins and runs into the water. Skylar looks up from her phone and glares at you.

"Hey Daniel!" Esther says when she sees him.