Meeting Why Don't We

! The song above is Invitation by Why Don't We. I thought it fit with this chapter. Feel free to listen to it while you read. !

Y/N P.O.V

"Holy shit." Daniel says as he opens the door to look at me.

"Is something wrong?" I ask before hesitantly laughing.

"No no, shit. I didn't mean to say that out loud. You, you just look really good, I mean nice, that's all." Daniel grins with a hint of fear in his eyes.

I could tell he was embarrassed so I pulled him in for a hug. He was surprised at first but then he wrapped his arms around me.

"Why hello miss, welcome to the Why Don't We house. I am Corbyn. Would you like a cup of tea, or perhaps a piece of toast." Corbyn said as he greeted me with a British accent.

"What is this? Tea Time with Why Don't We?" I laugh and so do the boys.

"She watches Tea Time!" Jack screamed as he leaped over the couch.

"Maybe once or twice." I grin.

"Y/n this is Corbyn, Jack, Zach, and Jonah. Guys this is y/n." Daniel says as he points to all the boys separately.

"Nice to finally meet you y/n!" Jonah pats my shoulder and smiles.

"Your house is really nice!" I say.

"I cleaned everything." Zach responds with a smirk.

Jack shoved Zach. "What?! You didn't do shit Zach! You took a 2 hour nap!"

"Daniel, Jonah, and me did the cleaning." Corbyn says.

"It looks great." I smile. "Do you guys live here alone, or do managers and stuff stay here too?"

"It's just us in this house, everyone else on the team lives across the street." Daniel points to the house outside the window.

I peek out the window too look at the house.

Daniel turns to face the boys. "Corbyn, Jack, Jonah, why don't you guys get started on dinner."

"What about me?" Zach asks.

"You saw how the pancakes turned out. I would never make the mistake of letting you cook again." Corbyn says.

Jack shrugs. "Can't we just order food."

"I'm with Jack on this one." Jonah puts his hand on Jacks shoulder.

"What do you say y/n? What would you wanna order?" Daniel faces me.

"Anything is fine with me. I like all food."

"She's a keeper." Zach winks.

Daniel rolls his eyes and takes out his phone. I can see him smile a little bit though.

"I'm gonna get Chinese." Daniel says.

The boys all cheer and I laugh.

After Daniel orders the food we head over to the living room while the others go to the basement to play video games. Daniel takes a seat on the couch and I sit next to him.

"I'm sorry about them. They're crazy sometimes." He says as he runs his hand through his hair.

"Are you the super responsible group member?" I ask.

Daniel laughs. "Nope. We're all pretty irresponsible, but in a fun way. We take our job seriously but when you're living with 4 of your best friends it's hard to be perfect all the time." He smiles and looks at the photo of the band on the wall.