Taking a Break

Phone
Jack: Hey y/n, we need to talk

This text catches you off guard mainly because Jack was sitting in the chair in the corner of the living room. You could see him from your spot on the couch. Why would he be texting and not talking in person to you?

Phone
Jack: It's about Daniel

You turn your phone so Daniel can't see it.

Phone
Y/n: What is it?

Jack: I'd rather tell you in person

Y/n: Jack you're scaring me

Jack: I'm gonna say i'm unpacking, a few seconds after that excuse yourself and say you're using the bathroom

Y/n: Ok

Just like Jack said, he tells the guys that he is going to unpack his things. You wait a couple seconds before you speak up.

"Hey babe i'm going to the bathroom." You say quietly to Daniel.

He smiles at you and leans forward to give you a quick kiss before you leave.

You start walking to the bathroom and while you're approaching it Jack pulls your arm into the office room.

"You never said where to meet." You say to him.

Jack whispers, "Keep it down. I don't want them to hear."

"Well hurry this up, I don't want it to seem like i'm taking a huge shit in your bathroom."

"Y/n I don't know how to say this."

"Say what? Say what Jack!?"

"Shhhh! Just calm down." Jack says as he places his hand over your mouth.

You take his hand off and start getting angry.

"You can't just pull me in here and not tell me what's going on."

He starts, "Daniel uh.."

"He what?!"

"Daniel's cheating on you."

After those words leave Jack's mouth you gasp. Tears start to fall from your eyes. You couldn't believe it but why would Jack be lying.

You stop whispering, "What!?"

"Shhh!" He says.

"How? Where? When? When did this happen?"

You start pacing back and forth and Jack grabs your arm. He pulls you in for a hug. You sob into his chest.

"On tour. Daniel's on the bunk on top of mine. His phone fell off of his bed and I picked it up. There was a text from some Amanda girl saying, "Hey cutie. Are you up? I love you." "

Your head drops into your hand and you sigh. You stumble into the seat behind you. Jack sits next to you and rubs your back.

"I'm gonna kill him." You say as you wipe the mascara off your face.

"Y/n, please don't say anything yet. I just wanted to let you know but I still have to go on tour with him. I don't want him to hate me."

"I can't believe he cheated on me."

You fall back into Jack's chest and start sobbing again.

"Do you want me to take you home, or just somewhere. I assume you don't wanna be here right now." Jack asks sincerely.

"Yes." Is all you can get out.

"Come on, let's go, I got you."

Jack helps you off the couch. He keeps his hand on your back to guide you out the door.