Hawaii , Part 4

You wake up to knocking on the door. You take that as a signal from Daniel to get ready. You throw on a pair of flip flops and brush your hair. Then you walk out of your room.

"Hey." Daniel says outside your door.

"Is breakfast ready?" You ask.

"Yea. Let's go."

You follow Daniel out to the patio. You and Daniel were the only ones up. You got up early to have some time alone with Daniel. It was so nice out. There was no one on the beach and the water was so calm. You could see dolphins swimming in the distance.

"So what are we doing today?" You ask.

Daniel grins. "I was thinking we could take one of the boats out to an island and go exploring."

Your eyes light up.

"That sounds like so much fun! Are we allowed to do that?" You ask.

"I'm not sure, but I mean, if there isn't posted signs on the island then it's free to roam, right?"

You laugh. "I assume so. When are we going?"

"After breakfast. Put on some touristy-clothes. The boys, Anna, Ashley, Esther, and Christina are coming too."

"I'm so excited!" You squeal.

"What are the others gonna be doing?" You ask.

"Well the parents are gonna stay here with the kids. I think they're all going snorkeling, and some of the dads, Ryan (Zach's little brother), Sydnie and Ava (Jack's sisters) are going swimming with sharks." Daniel replies.

"Oh my god. I can't believe Ryan is gonna do that." You say.

"Hey! I'm a big guy! I can handle a few sharks!" Ryan Herron says through the screen door.

"Hey Ryan! I didn't know you were up." Daniel says.

"I woke up at 5am to pull some pranks on the others." He laughs.

"Oh god. This doesn't involve either of us right?" You ask, worried.

"No. It's mainly Jack and Zach. Not you guys."

You nod and wave goodbye to Ryan.

"I'm gonna go get ready. Thank you for breakfast."

You get up and kiss Daniel on the head. He says goodbye and you go to your room to get dressed. The other girls are already up and getting ready.

"Hey y/n! Hear about the plans for today?" Ashley asks.

"Yes! I'm so excited! We're gonna take so many pictures!" You squeal.

"Hell yea!" Ashley cheers.

You all laugh and continue getting dressed.
Your outfit for the day: