I Has No Names For This Chapter

A/N Sorry for OOC ness cause I'm doing this in a hurry cause I'm in my bedroom and somehow snuck my tablet into here.

Hikari's POV

I walked with Team 7 to The Land of the Waves where there's water and water and oh look MORE WATER! I soon had gotten depressed from all the water that was around us. Water, water, and water. When will the water stop or disappear? I feverishly whispered to myself making everyone doubt my mental stability.

"Uh.. I hate to break it to y'all ,but I think your cat has gone insane because what cat tries to jump off a boat and starts walking on water LIKE IT'S NOTHING!?!?!" Tazuna asked in horrified amazement while watching me. He kept on pulling so hard onto his hair that a small clump came off, not that anyone was going to tell him of course.

I fell into the water once I heard the wonderful sound of Tazuna's voice. "That cat is so arrogant." Tazuna said as he took another swing from his twentieth something sake bottle. Ptf, look who's talking. I swam back up to the surface and sat in the boat wrapped in a couple layers of blankets.

We've been on this boat for 2 hours and there's 4 more to go... I'm not gonna survive. I started sulking then started to hit my head repeatingly on the hard wood. Sasuke quickly noticed my actions and decided to try to make a attempt to end my self abusing session and cradled me in his arms. I felt the smooth rocking of the boat on the waves and ran to the edge of the boat to empty my stomach before jumping onto Naruto's head to wipe my mouth on his hair.

I am never going to go onto a small boat ever again. I fell asleep in the front part of the boat to the soft lullaby of the waves.

************** ❤❤❤❤❤

I woke up to Sasuke dropping me onto the cold hard ground. "MEOW." I protested angrily in discomfort. I looked up just in time to notice a dude jumping onto a sword backwards. Uh I think you landed the wrong way Mr. Sexy Cow. I thought with a sweatdrop. I blocked out the rest of Team 7's chatter as I concentrated on the thick mist that eerily enveloped up and obscured our vision. Zabuza isn't playing around this time.

I jumped as I heard Zabuza's voice float around us with a murderous tone that you would usually hear or see in a horror movie. 'You mean the ones you laugh at?' Not the time my sassy side! 

"Eight targets," Zabuza  said, "The throat, spinal column, lungs, liver, the jugular vein, the subclavian artery, kidney, and heart...so many choices...what vital, vulnerable place shall I choose?"    I felt Sasuke shake as he tried to do suicide luckily I took away the kunai but it had cut me alittle bit on the side. I stood up and ignore the sharp sting of pain that came from my right flank that bled heavily.

How does a cut bleed this much? I wondered as I looked down at the puddle of blood on the ground beside me grew rapidly as the fluids leaked out of my wound. A wave from Zabuza's justsu swept me away. All I could see was the blue of the cold water as my head collided with a sharp rock and I faded out of consciousness.