Part 15

(Authors note- So I had to re-read the story before continuing it cuz I'm not going to lie to you I had no idea where I was going with it, but damn. I really broke you guys up, my bad lol. Don't worry though you guys will end up together again and sorry for the lack of updates once again. Never really thought anyone would enjoy this story.)

s/n = sisters name

 A few days had passed since you broke up with Richie. You mostly stayed inside and only went out to continue to look for s/n, but besides that you mostly kept to yourself cutting off talking to the losers and even your family. You just wanted to be alone. You continued to rethink how you could've stopped s/n from getting kidnapped, out of all the days it had to be on your one year anniversary with Richie. That day was suppose to be filled with fun, you guys even shared your first I love yous, but now you couldn't think about that day like Richie did. It was a sad day in your eyes and somehow being around Richie made you remember that day even more. Sounds silly, but that is kind of why you broke up with him. Seeing him or even thinking about him just brought that day up and would replay in your head. At this point you thought you were going crazy. I mean with how you've been feeling and that weird ass clown it might be right. You wanted to tell someone about the clown you saw that day, but feared no one would understand. You didn't need anyone pitying you anymore.

You pov

I sat in my room staring out the window thinking about a bunch of 'what ifs'. What if I went missing instead? What if s/n never went missing? What if I never broke up with Richie? What if we never moved to Derry? My thoughts were interrupted by the phone. I stared at it while it rang, I waited for it to stop or for someone else to answer it. Eventually it stopped. A few minutes later my mom came in. "Sweetie? Bill called, he said the guys are heading to Bev's house for an emergency. He was hoping you'd go". I sighed while still staring out the window. "I'll think about it". Your mom smiled to herself glad to hear your voice again, "okay I'll be downstairs if you need me" she said before leaving your room. What emergency? I thought, and with that curiosity started to fill. "Maybe I'll just walk by her place" I said to myself while getting up to change into my clothes and put on my shoes. 

Once I was dressed I walked downstairs and to the kitchen. "I'll be back later" I said to my mom. She nodded and I walked to the door to leave. I debated whether to ride my bike there or just walk. I walked. As I got closer to Bev's I felt more nervous. I had no reason to be, they were still my friends I've just been pushing them away recently. I decided to take a little detour to Bev's. I turned off the road and walked into this little forest area. I kept walking until I reached the bridge with a bit of running water underneath, it was always fun walking through the water to get to the other side. I could see Bev's apartment from where I stood. I could turn back right now. I looked down at the water and bent down to touch it. I stared at my reflection for a second and decided on just going home. As I stood up and turned around to head back home I came face to face with...

Richies pov

I've been trying to stay positive since y/n broke up with me or called a break, either way its been hard on me. I just miss her. I miss seeing her, hearing her laugh at my jokes, holding her hand, her smile, I just miss all of her. But it's probably best to give her some space. Bill called me up and told me to meet him and the others at Bev's. I rode my bike there and met up with everyone else. "I-I need to show you something". "More than we saw at the quarry". "Shut up Richie". "Richie stay here" Bill said. I rolled my eyes as they left and I placed my bike down and sat on the grass to keep a lookout for her dad. As I sat there I heard a scream. A girls scream. "What the fuck" I said to myself standing up and following the scream. Might as well check it out since the others will probably take a while in Bev's place. I walked towards the bridge and looked down towards the water to see a clown and in the clown's grip was y/n trying to get away. "Hey you pervert let go of her" I yelled out loud to him. The clown looked at me with his bright yellow eyes. 

You pov

Out of everyone that could have come to rescue me it just had to be Richie. I don't even know where this clown even came from, but while he focused on Richie I kicked him and got out of his grip. He fell backwards and before I could see him stand up again I ran over to Richie, grabbed his arm, and pulled him away while running. We ran until we ended up in front of Bev's place. I laid down on the grass to catch my breath while Richie stood trying to catch his.

Richie- "Who the hell was that?"

You- "Does it look like I know. He just grabbed me"

Richie- "Are you okay?"

You- "Yeah, I'll be fine"

Richie- "You sure?"

You- "Yes I'm positive"

*awkward silence*

Richie- "You know you don't have to face these situations alone, okay? You know I'm always here for you and I always will be"

You- "I know" 

You started feeling a wave of sadness hit you and the tears start to come.

Richie- "aww come on chickadee don't cry cause then I'll start to" he said as he sat down next to you and put his arm around you. 

You- "Why would you cry Richie, you didn't lose anyone"

Richie- "What are you talking about. I lost you. I lost the one person I love with my whole heart, the one I vowed to protect and care for because she wants to face these problems alone. Why won't you let me be there for you?"

You whipped the tears away and stood up.

You- "I should go"

Richie- "Well can I at least come by later. We can talk and all. I know you miss me" he said with a smirk.

You rolled your eyes and a small smile appeared on your face. "Sure. I'll see you later four eyes" you said staring at his eyes that were behind his thick glasses. He gave you a smile back and you turned to walk back home. 

Richie pov

I watched as she walked away. I wanted to run up to her, turn her around and give her a big hug and kiss. Maybe it'll happen later, we did make progress, she talked to me and she seemed like her old self. I smiled to myself. She'll be mine again soon. "What are you staring at?" Eddie asked as he walked down Bev's stairs and towards me. "Nothing. What took you guys so long?".