Part 11

(Re-read part 10 if you forgot what happened)
S/n- means sisters name
B/n- means brothers name

We went to the movies and saw this "scary" werewolf movie that Richie wanted to see so bad. It was funny seeing him jump at some of the "scary" parts. While we were there, we were sitting in the upper part of the movie theater, Richie accidentally dropped his popcorn and soda off of the railing. First of all, what a waste and second it had to drop right on Bowers and his gang. " great job Richie" I whisper yelled at him. "Shut up he could've heard you say my name. Great he probably knows it's me". "Shhhhhh" the kids around us said. "Oh shut up" I said annoyed. "Let's go" Richie said grabbing my hand.

Outside of the movie theaters
"Really Richie" I said walking next to him. "Hey I don't want any trouble with them, this is our anniversary date I want it to be all fun and about us. The movie was basically over anyways. Now let's go get ice cream". I rolled my eyes, grabbed his hand and headed to the icecream shop. We got to the icecream shop and ordered our favorite ice creams. After we started walking to where the Paul Bunyan statue is downtown. "Could we actually walk to the park, I had this weird nightmare about the Paul statue and I don't really wanna be around it" Richie said while finishing up his ice cream. "Umm sure if you want" I said back.

At the park
We went over to the swings. "So Tozier what was the nightmare about?" I asked while sitting down on one of the swings.
Richie- "what nightmare?"
Y/n- "the one with the statue. You said you had a nightmare about it"
Richie- "oh yea, it was nothing. Just a stupid little nightmare"
Y/n- " well what happened in it?"
Richie- " the statue came to life and started chasing me. It was a dream but it felt so real. I started to actually get scared"
Y/n- "oh, well it was all a dream. You're fine Rich you don't have to be scared of the statue. I'll protect you from it if it makes you feel any better"
Richie laughed "nah I'm a man I got this, if anything I should protect you" he said standing up from the swing and coming towards me. I got off the swing and went towards Richie. "We should probably get going it's almost 7" I said walking towards the bike rack where Richie left his bike. "I think the curfew is stupid, I don't want you to go yet" Richie said following you with a sad face. "Oh hush I'll see you tomorrow at the barrens".

We both got on to Richies bike and headed to my house. "Why are there police cars at your house?" Richie asked as we approached my house. "I'm not sure, probably checking to see if everyone is in before the curfew".

We got to the front of my house. You and Richie both got off the bike.
Richie- "I had a lot of fun today, I'm glad we lasted this long and I hope we last forever"
Y/n- "aww Richie I feel the same way" I said while embracing him into a hug
Richie- whispering in your ear "I love you" (Oof)
Y/n- "I love you too" you said whispering back with a huge smile on your face.
You both let go and gave each other a quick kiss and then parted ways.

Opening the door to your house. You enter and walk inside to hear a bunch of talking coming from the dining room. You go towards the dining room to see what's going on. Their seated at the table was your parents, your brother, and two police officers.

Y/n- "what's going on?"
Mom- "oh sweetie you're home, we have something to tell you" your mom said with tears in her eyes
Dad- "s/n never made it to her sleepover"
Y/n- "what do you mean?" You asked confused.
Mom- "she's m-missing"
Y/n- "what? b/n I thought you were gonna walk her to the sleepover! What happened?" You said getting a mixture of upset and angry.
B/n- "she left without telling me. I thought she made it to the sleepover until I got a call from her friend saying she never made it. Did you not tell her I was walking her?"
Y/n- "I told her! How did you not notice till later that she was gone. Wtf b/n I told you to do one simply thing!" You said getting loud.
B/n- "it's not my fault! She never said anything, it's her own fault for leaving without telling me."
Y/n- "o my god" you said starting to breath heavy. "We have to find her, she's out there somewhere"
Police officer- "relax kid we have other missing children to look for. She'll appear eventually"
Y/n- "EVENTUALLY? ARE YOU SERIOUS WTF"
Dad-"y/n relax they'll find her"
You couldn't take hearing anymore so you ran up to your room, slammed the door and started crying.
Deep down you knew something like this would happen, but why to her.

Authors note: I apologize for spelling mistakes. I'm trash at writing🤧

You're one of us now|| Richie Tozier x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें