Part 8

Richies pov
So today y/n and I are having a picnic. I would say our relationship is going good, we haven't kissed yet. I was actually having a conversation about it with Bill earlier on the phone.

The phone convo
Richie- Bill? Are you there?
Bill- Y-yes Richie. W-whats up?
Richie- Well y/n and I are hanging out today and I think I'm gonna try and kiss her.
Bill- Wow R-richie thats a big step in your r-relationship.
Richie- yea I know and I'm not completely sure if I should do it today or not. Like I want it to be special it's our first kiss.
Bill- R-richie isn't it your first k-kiss?
Richie- Big Bill we are not talking about me here, this is about y/n and making her first kiss with me special.
Bill- Do you even know h-how to kiss a girl?
Richie- Bill right now your not being very helpful I will hang this phone up and call Stan for help.
Bill- O-Okay trashmouth I'll help you.

Back to Richie pov
Bills help wasn't terrible but it wasn't the best either. I'm gonna kiss y/n and we shall see how it goes. I really like her and I'm glad she will be my first kiss. Right now I'm waiting at the bridge for y/n to come. I brought (your fav soda- if you don't like soda then water) and a blanket for us to sit on.

You pov
I got to the bridge and saw Richie sitting on a rock with his bike against the bridge. "Why hello my handsome boyfriend" I said approaching him. "Why hello my beautiful girlfriend" he said standing up. I placed my bike next to his and grabbed the bag out of the front basket. "Have you been waiting long" I asked. "Nah I just got here, now lets go I'm hungry" he said starting to head up the hill but slowing down for me to catch up.

We got up to the top of the hill, the one where Richie asked me to be his girlfriend. I'm still wearing the ring he gave to me that day, I've kept it on since that day. I only take it off when I shower and sleep. Richie pulls out the blanket he brought and I help him place it on the ground. We then sit down with the bags we brought. I pull out the sandwiches and give him one. "I brought a desert for when we are done with the sandwiches" I said. "Hopefully it's as sweet as you" he said pulling out the drinks. I laughed a little "you will see later".

After we ate our sandwiches and the brownies we sat together and stared out at the sun and the nature around us. I leaned my head on Richies shoulder and let out a sigh while closing my eyes. "You tired?" Richie asked. "No I just love being here with you" I said while picking my head up and facing him, staring into his eyes. I could see that his eyes went from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes while licking his lips. I smiled a little and did the same but started to lean in. He started to lean in as well and in a matter of seconds our lips came together. The kiss lasted a good 10-15 seconds before we both pulled away smiling and blushing. "You're pretty good at kissing doll face" Richie said smiling at me. "You're not to bad yourself four eyes".

We hung around a little longer after that just talking and being close and then we decided to pack up and head home. We picked up the blanket went down to the bikes, got on and drove to my house. Once we got there I parked my bike in the garage, closed the door and met Richie at the front door. "I'm glad I got to spend another day with my amazing boyfriend" I said turning Richie's face into a huge smile. "Well it's always an amazing day when we are together" he said holding my hand. "Will I see you tomorrow at the Quarry with the others?" he asked me. "Yea I'll be there, goodnight Richie" I said giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Goodnight beautiful" he said while walking slowly back to his bike. I think I love Richie Tozier, I thought to myself once I closed the front door and stared at the ring he gave me.