Part 9

Time skip 3 months

    It is November, school started September so we've been in school for a while. It's November 6th and I'm meeting the guys at the bike rack before school starts. "Hey boys" I say approaching them and parking my bike in the bike rack. "Hey y/n" said Stan, "morning" Eddie said, "hello my chickadee" Richie said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Have you seen Bill" Eddie asked. "No why? Is he not here yet?" I asked. "Nah we haven't seen him yet" Stan said. "He's probably still sick with the flu and stayed home" Richie said. "Maybe that's it, I hope he's okay" I said back. "Big bill will be fine we can call him later and see how he's doing" Richie said. "Yea" me and the rest of the guys said and started to walk into the school and head to our classes.

    End of the day
    We haven't seen Bill all weekend due to the rainstorm and on top of that he had the flu which was the reason he wasn't here friday. We assumed the reason he wasn't here today was because he still had the flu, but were we wrong.

The losers and I met by the bike rack and decided to head over to Bill's house to check up on him. We all hop onto our bikes and head to Bill's house. Once we got there we put our bikes down on the lawn and started to walk up to the porch. I went ahead and knocked on the door and we all stood there waiting for someone to answer. About 2 minutes later Bill's mom opened the door teary eyed. "Oh hello kids" Bill's mom said sniffing and wiping her eyes. "Are you guys looking for Bill?" she asked. "Umm yes, we were wondering if he was okay since he wasn't in school today and on Friday" I said to her, "are you okay Mrs. Denbrough?" I asked wondering why she's upset. "Yes dear something terrible has happened yesterday so the family has been a little upset" she said starting to break down. "I'll see if Bill wants to talk" she said while closing the door lightly and leaving us on the porch. "The hell was that" Richie asked. "Something bad must have happened if she's crying like that" Eddie said. "Do you think someone died?" Stan asked. "I hope not" I said thinking about what could have happened to upset Bill's family.

    About 3 minutes later Bill opened the door with red eyes. "Oh hey guys" Bill said avoiding eye contact from all of us. "Bill we stopped by to see if you were okay" I said. "Doesn't look like it" Richie said. "Shut up Richie" Eddie said. "S-s-something happened to Georgie over the weekend". "Is he okay" Stan asked. "He's missing, but my parents think he's d-dead". "Oh Bill I'm so sorry to hear that" I said going up to hug him. "He's probably just missing, there's been other children going missing too" Eddie said. "Yea maybe there's some guy taking kids for fun, Georgie is probably out there just a little scared" Richie said. "He'll probably show up eventually" Stan said. I let go of Bill. "Thanks guys, I know he's out there, I can feel it". "Well if you need any help we're always here for u Bill, right guys?" I said facing the guys. "Right" they all said at the same time.

Time skip 7 months
    One week until summer and your one year anniversary with Richie. It's the end of 7th grade and you are 13 now and so are the other losers. s/n is now 8 and so is Georgie. There has been no sign of Georgie which still means he is missing but Bill is not giving up. Other children have gone missing too, some found and some dead. This is the summer where Pennywise comes along. You met Bev earlier in the school year and became very close, she is not apart of the losers club yet. You also know Ben who was in 3 of your classes, he is still pretty new and is still labeled as the new kid although he has been there for a few months.

For you and Richies 6 month anniversary you got each other matching bracelets. His being a basic blue bracelet with a (the first letter of your name) bead and yours being a black bracelet with a R bead.

Last day of school and your anniversary
    The day went by pretty fast. Richie greeted me this morning at the bike rack with some flowers, he's just too sweet. Today's our 1 year anniversary, damn time has went by fast. I've planned a fun day for us after school and I also have to give him his gift that I got him a few days ago. It's a record of his favorite band and knowing Richie he'll love it. "So what did you get Richie for your guys one year anniversary"? Stan asked. "I'm surprised you're still with him doesn't he get annoying?" Eddie said. "Of course he's annoying but that's what I love about him and I got him a record, I think he'll really like it". "Richie would be happy with an empty box so I think you're good" Eddie said making me and Stan laugh out loud. We walked outside to the bike racks where Bill and Richie were waiting. "Finally, you guys walk so slow" Richie said while coming towards me to wrap his arm around me. "A-are we still going to the b-b-barrens t-tomorrow?" bill asked.

(More in the next part)