Part 10

Bill- "you know to check"
Stan-"yeah"
Eddie-"right"
Y/n-" look it's Betty Rimpsons Mom"
Richie-" damn does she really think she's here"
Stan-"you think they'll actually find her?"
Richie-" sure in a ditch all decomposed covered in worms and maggots smelling like Eddie's moms underwear"
Eddie- " shut up"
Bill-" she's not dead she's m-m-missing"
Richie-"sorry Bill she's missing"
Richie-" ya know the barrens aren't that bad, who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water"
Y/n- "really Richie" you said giving him a are you serious face.
Richie-" I'm just kidding baby, but we'll make it fun" he said with a wink
Eddie-" ew beep beep Richie"
Bill-" where are you guys going for your 1 year anniversary"
Richie- "where we always go"
Y/n- "the arcade? I thought you said it was a surprise. Ya know somewhere we rarely go too"
Richie- "I have tricks up my sleeve doll face, just wait and see"
Stan- "really y/n, what do you see in him?"
Y/n- "sometimes I honestly forget"
Richie- "shut up you love me, now let's be on our way mate we have a lot to do today"
Eddie- "Have fun y/n"
Y/n- "thanks Ed's, see you guys tomorrow" I said to the rest of the boys while getting on my bike and following behind Richie.

Y/n- "if you don't mind me asking where are we going?"
Richie- "to your house first and then mine. You can drop off your flowers and your backpack. Then at my house you can give me my present and maybe another little present, if you know what I mean" ;)
Y/n- "you wish" I said with a little laugh

At my house
Y/n- "stay out here I'll be right back" I said to Richie while walking up to my door.

Opens the door
S/n- " why are you back so fast from your date?"
Y/n- "I'm not, just dropping off some stuff and then I'm leaving for the date. Why aren't you at Sydney's house for the sleepover? Wasn't her mom picking her and you up from school today?
S/n- "I'm still going I just forgot to pack my bag"
Y/n- "really?🤦🏻‍♀️"
S/n-" yea but I got it all packed now and I'll be leaving in a bit"
Y/n- " where's b/n?" (B/n= brothers name, your brother is currently back from college and is staying there for a while)
S/n- " either in the kitchen or in his room. I don't know"
Y/n- "thanks for the help"

I head upstairs to my room to put my backpack down and the flowers. I grab Richies present and head over to b/n 's room to see if he was there.

Y/n- " whatcha doin"
B/n- "what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with your boyfriend"
Y/n- " I am, he's outside I just had to drop off my bag. Are you gonna walk s/n to her friends house for the sleepover?"
B/n- "I didn't plan on doing it. She's old enough and her friends house isn't that far."
Y/n-" I know but there's been a lot of missing children around here, I don't want her to go missing. Can you please just walk her over for me?"
B/n- " alright I'll walk her over, she's downstairs right?"
Y/n- "yea I'll let her know to tell you when she's ready. Thank you b/n you're the best" I said with a big smile
B/n- "yea yea go have fun on your date"
Y/n- " I will" I said walking downstairs and back to s/n.

Y/n- " b/n is gonna walk you to Sydney's so when you're ready to go, go tell him. Okay?"
S/n- " why does he have to walk me? I'm a big girl."
Y/n- " it's for your safety, please just tell him before you go so he can walk you."
S/n- "fine"
Y/n- "great I love you s/n I'll see you tomorrow when you're back from your sleepover"
S/n- " yea bye love you too"

I closed the door, got to my bike, put Richie's present in my basket, and drove off with Richie by my side to his place.

At Richie's place
Y/n- " sorry it took me so long I was talking to s/n and b/n"
Richie- " it's cool" he said opening the door to his house.
You both went upstairs since neither of his parents were home and he has no siblings.

Richie- " so what did you get me?" He asked as we both walked into his room
Y/n- "come sit down and see" I said sitting on his bed and handing him the gift.

Richie opens it and to his surprise it's.....nothing. Jk it's a record.

Richie- "aww thanks y/n! I've been wanting to get this record for months"
Y/n- " I know that's why I got it for you and you're welcome."
Richie got up to put the record with his other records. Surprisingly he has A LOT. He comes back to where you are on the bed and sits next to you.

Richie- " what about my other present?"
Y/n- " what other pres-" and with that I was cut off by Richie's lips smashing into mine.
My hands went around his neck while his went around my waist. (Idek wether to continue at this part or time skip it lol)

After about 20 mins of having basically a make out session and then cuddling for a bit we decided to get up and actually go out for our real date. Well I decided to go out for the real date Richie just wanted to stay in, but I bribed him to go.

Richie- " so where are we off to hot stuff?"
Y/n- "I'm not sure four eyes, what do you have in mind?"
Richie- " a movie and then we get some icecream and walk around town"
Y/n- "that sounds fun. I'm all for it let's go!"

(More in the next part)