Part 7

Richie's pov
Once y/n said that she'll treat me to a movie I was pretty damn sure she meant it as a date. I was gonna ask but the lump of a waiter had to come. Overall everything has been great and I'm taking y/n to the meadows right now since it has a nice view and all. I'm gonna ask her out there and hopefully *cross ur fingers* she'll say yes. What am I kidding she's gonna say yes who would reject all of this.

You pov
Richie stopped underneath this bridge. I hopped off so that he could chain his bike up. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "Just wait and see" Richie said walking towards me. "Follow me" he said while grabbing my hand. Not gonna lie I started blushing hard. We ended up on top of this hill with a view of the canal. We sat down at the edge of the hill dangling our feet above the water. "This is beautiful" I said staring off into the nature. "Yeah...not as beautiful as you though" Richie said the last part a bit to low for me to hear. "What was that?" I said. "Nothing" Richie said quickly avoiding eye contact. "So this is the cool thing you wanted to show me?". "Not exactly" Richie said trying to get the courage to ask the one question he's been wanting to ask all day. "What is it four eyes?". "Well y/n we've known each other for a long time now and I really like you. Like more than a friend and basically what I'm trying to say is (reaches into his pocket and pulls out the ring) will you be my girlfriend" Richie says holding a cute silver ring with a heart on it (picture above). Well shit not gonna lie I did not see that coming. I kinda thought he was bringing me here to try and make out with me. "Yes four eyes I'll be your girlfriend" I said with a smile. I put the ring on and wrapped my arms around Richie's neck which I'm pretty sure caught him off guard because he fell back but ended up wrapping his arms around my waist and sitting up. We got up and decided it was time to head home because the sun was starting to come down. We went back to Richie's bike and Richie drove me home. We both got off the bike, he wanted to walk me to the door.
*at the door* "today was really fun and I'm glad we are a thing now" I said with a smile. "So am I, I'll see you tomorrow y/n" Richie said walking back a little to his bike. "Richie wait" I said and he stopped. I walked up to him and hugged him, he hugged back. I let go and said "night trashmouth" and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. I could tell he burned up from that little kiss. "G-goodnight y/n" he said with a big smile still standing there. I went inside and closed the door. I'm dating Richie Tozier.

Time skip 2 months
The losers were happy to hear that Richie and I were now a couple. Nothing had really changed for us in the past two months though. Our relationship was still like a friendship except we now titled each other girlfriend and boyfriend. Richie was pretty much a hands on guy before so nothing really changed in that department. When I say that I mean he likes hugs and holding hands a lot. Let me tell you once people saw us together the rumor of us dating went everywhere. I honestly thought the rumours wouldn't start till school started again but hanging around downtown and just being seen together without the others at times made the rumors go everywhere. Summer has been going great though, I got to spend it with the losers having a bunch of adventures and I also got to spend some of the summer with the girls from school, but most of them just kept bringing up how Richie and I were dating. What's cool about hanging out with the losers is that I can bring s/n with me and they're fine with it. Sometimes Bill brings his little brother Georgie and they hang out together while we hang out. We sometimes play around with them that they'd be cute together. Of course it's just fun and games they're only 7. We have about a month left of summer and for today I am hanging out with Richie. We planned to go to the meadow and have a little picnic. I'm in charge of the sandwiches while Richie is in charge of the drinks. I decided to wear some jean shorts and a red t-shirt with some red sneakers. I made two ham and cheese sandwiches and then wrapped up two brownies that my mom had made last night. I packed the food in a bag yelled to my parents that I was leaving and said bye to s/n while walking out the door. "Have fun with Richie" she said, "I will bye sista". I grabbed my bike and put the bag of food in the basket I have on the front of my bike and started riding over to the bridge where I was going to meet Richie.