Part 3

Lunch Time
I walked to lunch with Bill since he's been showing me all around. We sat down at a table and pulled out our lunches. "So where's your friends?" I asked knowing of only Eddie I assumed he had at least a few others. "Oh there coming. T-they take a w-while".
After about 5 minutes of eating and a bit of chatting Eddie started walking over with two other guys. A tall one with curly hair and another boy who was shorter than the tall boy but taller than Eddie. He wore glasses and there was something about him that I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I did though because it would be weird to just stare at him like a creep. They sat down across from us. "So stuttering Bill whos this hottie you got next to you?" the boy with glasses said staring at me making me blush a little. "This i-is y/n, y/n this is Richie also known as the trashmouth and o-over there is Stan the man" Bill said. "It's nice to meet you both " I said looking at both Stan and Richie. Richie put his hand out to what I thought was to shake it but once I gave it to him he kissed my hand and said "it's lovely to meet you hot stuff" I would be lying if I said my face did not go bright red after that. I slowly pulled away with a small smile and decided to try and change the topic to make the red from my face disappear. "So why do they call you trashmouth?" I said staring at him."because everything that comes out of his mouth is trash" Eddie said. "Aww come on Eds that's not true" richie said."it's very true, he never shuts up" Stan said. I giggled from that. "Whenever r-r-richie says anything dumb we just say Beep Beep Richie and he shuts up" Bill said. "I'll never shut up" Richie said staring at Bill. We all laughed from that.

After school
I ended up having the last 2 classes with Richie. He is so funny that we kept getting in trouble in science for disturbing the class. Oops. Richie and I left class together walking to the front to meet the other guys. "I'm just saying if she really didn't want us to disturb the class she could have easily sent us to the office" I said to Richie. "Ya but she's one of those lazy hags" Richie said and we both laughed. We walked out the front door and to the bike racks. "Where's your bike y/n?" Eddie asked. "Its at home my mother is driving me home this week and then after I get to walk home" I said. "You s-should bring your b-bike you can ride with u-us" Bill said. "Or you can ride on the back of mine" Richie said with a wink. "Beep beep richie" Stan said. I giggled and turned to see s/n with some other girls and her walking to our moms car. "I gotta go guys I'll see you tomorrow" I said ready to walk away. "Bye y/n" they all said besides Richie. "Bye hot stuff" Richie said. I turned around and said "beep beep Richie" with a wink and a smile while walking off to my moms car and getting in. "how was school girls" mom said. "Fun" we both said in unison with a smile.