"They did this to me," he answered. "Besides, they'll never let me stay alive now. It's too late."

"It's not too late," she tried convincing him.

"I wish that were true," he said before walking away. Jovie rested her forehead against the cold pole.

"One day. One day without any drama is all I ask for," she mumbled to herself. They were at war with the Grounders. They didn't have time to be at war with each other too.

"Murphy! Murphy, if you even touch them, I swear to God, you're dead!" Octavia screamed from outside the dropship. It was quiet for a short while before Bellamy's voice came over the radio again.

"Murphy, I know you can hear me. All our ammo and food is in the middle level. You know that. You're leaving us vulnerable to an attack. I can't let that happen," Bellamy said.

"Yeah, well, in case you haven't noticed, you're not exactly in control right now," Murphy replied.

"Come on, Murphy. You don't want to hurt Jasper or Jovie. You want to hurt me. So what do you say? How about you trade them for me?" Bellamy said. Jovie looked over at Murphy to see him staring down at Jasper. He was considering the trade. "All you have to do is let them go, and I'll take their place." Jovie wanted to scream at him to stop. She didn't want Jasper to die, but she couldn't handle Bellamy dying. It would break her.

"How?" Murphy asked.

"Simple. You open the door. I walk in, they walk out," Bellamy said.

"Just you, Bellamy, unarmed," Murphy said. "10 seconds, or I'll put one in Jasper's leg." The door started creaking open and Murphy yanked Jasper to his feet, leaving Jovie where she was. He wasn't going to let her go. But she didn't want him to. She couldn't let Bellamy be in here alone with him. She would do whatever she had to try to stop this.

"I'm here," Bellamy's voice was close this time and Jasper was gone. The doors closed shut and Bellamy looked over to see Jovie still tied up. "We made a deal! You let her go too."

"I'm fine, Bell. He won't hurt me," she assured him. She didn't know if that was true anymore, but she had to believe her brother was still in there, despite how psychopathic he had shown he could be. Bellamy took a step towards Jovie, but Murphy fired the gun at the ground to stop him from getting any closer.

"Bellamy? Bellamy! Are you okay?" Octavia said over the walkie.

"You want her to know you're alive? Start tying," Murphy said, motioning to the loose seatbelts from the dropship.

"Bellamy! Do you copy?" Octavia repeated when Bellamy didn't answer.

"I'm fine. Just a misfire. Now stop worrying about me and get back to work, all of you... And tell Raven to hurry her ass up," he said. Jovie looked over at him when he said that last part. They had to be up to something. There was no way that Bellamy had just walked in here without a plan. That wasn't like him. He was calculated, thought of every possible scenario before he did anything, the complete opposite of Jovie. It's why he got so mad at her every time she was reckless.

"Alright, that's long enough. Tie those two ends together," Murphy instructed. After Bellamy did so, Murphy continued. "Alright. Now get up and toss it over."