"I was just giving the people what they wanted," he replied. Jovie clenched her hand into a fist. These dumbasses were making it difficult to stay calm.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's a good idea. Why don't we do that right now? So, who here wants to see the real murderer hung up? All in favor?" Murphy called out to the rest of them. A few hands raised but most of the camp just stared in silence. "I see. So, it's okay to string me up for nothing, but when this little bitch confesses, you all let her walk? Cowards! All of you are cowards!"

"Just stop, okay?" Jovie said, stepping forward so that he would listen to her. "This already went too far. You don't have to let it go any further."

"Murphy. It's over," Bellamy said.

"Whatever you say, boss," Murphy said. Bellamy turned to walk away and as soon as he did, Murphy grabbed a piece of wood and slammed it into the back of Bellamy's head.

"John!" Jovie screamed. Octavia ran over and knelt down next to her brother to make sure he was okay.

"Hey! Come on. Let's get the girl," Murphy said to his followers. He ran into the tent but it was empty. He turned on his heels to face his sister. "Where is she, Jovie?" When Jovie stayed silent, he let out a puff of annoyance. "Charlotte! Charlotte, I know you can hear me! And when I find you, you are gonna pay! Come on!" As soon as they left, Jovie went back to help Octavia with Bellamy.

"Hey, you okay?" Jovie asked as she helped Octavia pull him to his feet. She still hadn't forgiven him but she still didn't want to see him hurt.

"I'm fine," he grunted as he rubbed the back of his head. "Where'd Murphy go?"

"To find Charlotte," she answered.

"Where is she?" Octavia asked. Jovie felt a bit bad that Octavia was out of the loop with the whole scenario, but it was probably for the best. She wished she wasn't even involved herself.

"With Finn and Clarke," Jovie told her. "But I'm going to go after them."

"I'm coming with you," Bellamy stated.

"I don't think you should. You could have a concussion," Jovie pointed out. "I can do this."

"I'm not letting you go after them alone," he argued. "Besides, I owe it to Charlotte." Jovie sighed and nodded her head. "O, make sure everyone stays under control here." Jovie would have thought that Octavia would have wanted to go with them too, but she seemed pleased enough that Bellamy was leaving her in charge. It gave her some sort of power that she didn't always feel like she had.

The two of them didn't waste any more time as they ran through the woods, trying to use Murphy's screams in the distance as an indicator of which way they were going. After a while of running they slowed down to catch their breath a bit. They walked in silence until Bellamy eventually broke it.

"I'm sorry," he said. She stared straight ahead and tried not to show any emotion. She didn't want him to see that she felt betrayed and hurt by what he did.

"This is not the time," she said simply and sternly. "Let's just focus on finding Charlotte." He frowned, frustrated that she was avoiding the topic, but nodded anyway. When Jovie saw a shadow in the distance she focused her eyes to see that it was the girl they were looking for. But where were Finn and Clarke? "There she is." They ran up behind her and Bellamy grabbed her.

"Let me go!" She screamed, trying to run away from him.

"I'm trying... hey, hey. I'm trying to help you!" Bellamy said.

"I'm not your sister! Just stop helping me!" She said before running off. "I'm over here!" Bellamy ran after her again.

"Are you trying to get us all killed?" He said.