As I was walking, I noticed that Dylan wasn’t there anymore and he was surrounded by a whole bunch of girls. My face turned a deep shade of pink as i looked towards him, his hair jumping up a bit with his laugh, his smile so adoreable and wide. These are the things that piss me off. I held tight on to the necklace that Dylan gave me, feeling a gush of empathy and sadness. A part of my life has crumbled down. I didn’t exactly want to see Dylan again, but I did want to stay friends.

“Yo, move out of my way!” a person said and pushed me on to the floor.

Without Dylan, I was basically a nobody. I had to do something about this……….

-&-

“WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AGAINST ME RED!?” Dylan screamed out as I was getting into my car to go home.

“Why not?” I smirked, flipping my hair.

“Uhhhhh, I don’t know? MAYBE BECAUSE I WANTED TO RUN!?” He yelled.

“Dylan, I care about the school just as much as you do. Come on now, the only reason no one ran against you is because everyone loves you,” I said.

“And you don’t love me?” He asked, confused.

“No Dylan, you were my first love and I will love you forever and always…. But right now, I wanted to run against you because I had an interest in it to.”

“……OR IS IT BECAUSE OF ALL THE GIRLS AROUND ME NOW!” he said smiling.

“Now, don’t get cocky lil bitch, I was just telling you that I’m running against you and you have no say in my decisions now. I’ve always been known as ‘Dylan’s Girl’, well now I’ll be known as ‘Mrs. President’,” I said, getting into my car and starting the ignition.

“Well then,” Dylan said, bending down and talking to me from my window, “May I – I mean the best candidate *cough* win.” He hit the roof of my car twice and left. I drove off, annoyed that this annoyed him as much as it annoyed me.

Dylan’s POV

Sept.2nd

I had two things in my life once; Celine and presidential status. Now, I don’t have any of those.

Celine decided to play hard ball and cut the two things I love so dearly off from me.

She doesn’t know who she is messing with.

“Dylan,” a couple of girls called out from the football field, “You coming?”

“Yea, I’ll just be a second,” I replied, stashing my mini journal underneath the things in my bag. 

“Hurry!” they said, excited.

….

“What’s the big emergency!?” I replied, confused. It wasn’t my birthday, I wasn’t president, and I didn’t win the lottery…. I wonder…..

“Unravel the beauty girls!” Tom said to the cheerleaders, motioning them to take the cloth off of something they were hiding.  The cheerleaders then excitedly took the cloth off of what seemed like a poster. I took steps closer to find out it was a poster yes, but it was Celine’s promotional poster. They vandalized it. Her hair was the colour of garbage green and her teeth were all yellow. Around her mouth, they made a moustache that connects to a beard and they coloured her eyes an evil shade of red. The caption on the poster read ‘ASK ME TO SUCK YOUR D***’. The fine print underneath the dreaded quote read “I just want something to suck on because I’m poor and my mom died*tear*”. Disgusted, I ripped their poster up and pushed Tom to the floor.