Your friend who is now a werewolf

For many years you believed that your best friend from when you were a kid was dead. The two of you were inseparable. You did everything together. Heck even your parents were friends with his parents. However one day he just disappeared. You and everyone else didn't know what happened to him. There were no signs of kidnapping or any signs of struggle. It just seems he disappeared off the face of the earth. However you knew that he would sneak off into the woods if he felt stressed. You would spend days and nights in the woods looking for him but you never did. Now it's years later and you moved on. You forgot about him and made new friends. One night one of your friends drag you out to the middle of the woods on a hunch. They told you about how there's a 'monster' that lives in these Woods. You didn't believe them. Later on in the night, the two of you got separated. You walk around blindly for awhile but stop when you hear a twig snap. You turn around and see something that makes your blood run cold. There's a monstrous looking wolf there growling at you. You, being stupid, just stand there. Something instinct is telling you that this creature won't attack you. The wolf creature stops growling and slowly approaches you. He sniffs you and his tail starts wagging madly. You watch as the creature seems to shift and take on a human appearance. What shocks you is that this creature looks like a grown version of your friend from you were a kid. You...
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:

Name: Taylor
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Asexual