....yee

For many years humans and dragons have fought in a bloody war. This war had been raging on for many years. Finally after many years, a peace negotiation had been reached. When the child of the human king and the child of the dragon king reach the age of twenty, they shall marry and bring peace to the two races. You are the child of the human king. One day he calls you down and tells you what had been set in stone for you. At first you were mad at him for forcing you to marry someone your enemies with but then you come to terms with it. By doing this means you bring peace and the war can stop. Finally the day has come. Your finally get to meet the person your marrying. You reach the dragon's kingdom and can't help but look at it. Everything seems so grand and luxurious. Eventually you reach the castle of the dragon king. He greets you like an old family friend and takes you inside. You keep looking around and freeze. Standing next to the king's throne is a big dragon with pitch black scales with a pale golden hue to them. On his head sits a crown. It dawns on you, this is dragon king's son. You can't help but to blush. In your eyes, he's the most beautiful creature there. You....
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:

Name: Logan
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Sexuality: bi but prefers guys