Oceanus

Name: "I believe I was named after one of the gods of the ocean. My name is Oceanus"
Age: "I'm about twenty human years"
Gender: "I'm male"
Sexuality: "I like anybody" (Pansexual)
Looks: "I have navy blue eyes, some might say I have perfectly tanned skin, ocean blue eyes, and a navy blue tail"
Species: "I'm a merman"
Powers: "If I really wanted to I can control water"
Family: "I have a mom and dad"
Clothing: "What's that?" (None)
Other: "Nope"

Scenario Uno(WHAT IS WITH ME AND SPANISH????): You scrolling through the news one day when you come across an article that seems interesting. The article talks about how someone found a real life merman. You always believed in things like that. As you read you noticed that it's being shown off in your local aquarium. You decide to go. You arrive at the aquarium and notice that the tank holding the creature is being crowded by people. Eventually you are able to see what it looks like. The creature is definitely male. You....

Scenario Dos: You always Find this one kid at your school a bit weird. First off he has natural navy blue hair. Second he's always shifting like his clothes are too tight. And finally he's always looking at the ocean with a longing look. One day you decide to confront him about this. You walk up to him and clear your throat. He looks up at you with his ocean blue eyes. You.....