hmmmm....lets try to end the year with a roleplay

I'm sorry for just disappearing for a bit and not updating anything. Life got busy so I decided to go ahead and give you all an RP. Hope you enjoy!

You stare up at the tall beast in front of you. It's angry violet eyes stare at your own (eye color). You remember how you got into this position in the first place. Rumors had spread across your sleepy little town about a beast calling the surrounding forest home. Some of these rumors describe the beast as a large dragon while other rumors describe it as more of a human with dragon-like features. Which leads to one drunken night. You and some friends had gone to the local bar/pub. After a few drinks, you and your friends are all wasted. All of your friends, including you, had started to do different dares. After being kicked out of the bar due to your drunken banter, you and your friends decide to call it a night. Which now leads to the situation your in now. The beast of the rumors staring down at you and you standing there frozen in fear. You had long forgotten your drunken haze. You....

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Species:
Sexuality

Name: Azch(pronounced as Ash)
Age: ???
Gender: Male
Species: some sort of dragon hybrid
Sexuality: ???